04-01-14 04:34 PM
34 12
tools
    I own a Z10 and I love it but it has its flaws especially the hardware the battery is horrendous to say the least and it doesn't feel like a flag ship device @ all like it was showed as its a mid tier device and the design of all BlackBerry 10 phones are to conservative in my opinion push the envelope on a design of a phone. I know some of you will say theirs only so much you can do with an all touch device, have you seen some of these mock ups in the forums some of these designs are logical.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-14 03:54 PM
    Well Chen brought a dude over from HTC, they have a sweet looking phone with the HTC 1

Posted via CB10
    HUNTZODIAC likes this.
    03-27-14 10:13 PM
    I disagree. I want to see an upgrade to the z10

Posted via CB10
    The Z30 isn't an upgrade to the Z10?

"Progress is a nice word. But change is its motivator, and change has its enemies."
    03-28-14 01:17 AM
    The Z30 isn't an upgrade to the Z10?

"Progress is a nice word. But change is its motivator, and change has its enemies."
    No it isn't. I consider the Z30 be a sister-phone to the Z10. Aside from a few new features it is basically the same phone with a larger screen (and lower ppi).

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    03-28-14 01:17 PM
    The Z30 is most definitely an upgrade over the Z10 and if you disagree you haven't used one.

As far as BlackBerry needing a full touch phone, I couldn't agree more. All this talk about qwerty keyboard phones is fine but it can't be BlackBerry's only play or they are going to be in even bigger trouble than they are now. I know many people that used to use iPhone or Android and picked up a Z10 or a Z30. They didn't go for the Q models and if BlackBerry only had the Q models they would have never experienced BB10.

What I don't understand is why Chen keeps beating this qwerty drum so hard. He obviously knows that they sell more Z models than Q models and yet he keeps going on and on about more qwerty phones. Now I admit with a larger screen and a physical keyboard people may be interested but they need a full touch phone to compete with the iPhone and Android devices.

Maybe Chen is going on and on about qwerty so no one expects an awesome full touch. I know there are higher end phones in the works that are full touch and I really hope they are released to the public this year.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 01:40 PM
    Ya it's obvious that blackberry isn't realizing that once people decide to go touch screen they don't go back... They need two phones a year, a full touch and a keyboard.

Posted by a leaky CB10.1
    03-29-14 07:18 AM
    Ya it's obvious that blackberry isn't realizing that once people decide to go touch screen they don't go back... They need two phones a year, a full touch and a keyboard.

Screen sizes are getting fragmented the same as what we complained about android for years

Posted by a leaky CB10.1

Posted by a leaky CB10.1
    03-29-14 07:19 AM
    I think the 'fear' you have regarding future BlackBerry designs is completely inane.

You're basing your opinion and speculation based on Forum threads, and concepts? Of course you aren't going to find realism in most posts. That's a given when you come to opinion based forums. Basing future device designs on silly concepts people make shouldn't be where you get your information from. Try looking at leaks, and viable, realistic information. Not folklore that people dream up in the concept sections.

BlackBerry has hardly failed to deliver appealing, functional device form factors when it comes to BlackBerry 10. Heck, the Z10 just won an award for best hardware design!

Have a little more faith in a company like BlackBerry. If you honestly believe they will make anything you see in the fantasy forums, you shouldn't really state your opinion unless you expect backlash from level headed peers.

I'm not intentionally trying to come off as a "****" but your entire post is, for a lack of a better word, completely inane.

Posted via CB10
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    03-30-14 10:43 PM
    Thank you.
    04-01-14 04:34 PM
34 12