So ,as i was driving home this evening i suddently got a idea.

There already was a lot of discussion about the way blackberry was using dark/bright themes in the operating system Blackberry 10.
    For some people they go to dark , for some its to bright..

What if we had a choise ? What if the phone could choose what fitted us the best @ that day ?
    - This could be included in the clock app together with the personal assistant.

Let's say
    1. On a morning your alarm goes of
    2. you have to choose : snooze or awake
    3. when you press awake the phone could ask you how you feel (here comes the part where the personal assistant could be very usefull.
    4. You can choose between a few "Moods" that are linked to certain collor patterns.
    5. the one you choose will activate a 'collor theme'.

I know that collors are used a lot in treatment for stress , relaxation stuff and etc...
    If blackberry could take out a few things out of this and implement a few basic collor themes (collors which fit with the mood ofcourse) it would be a nice touch i think.

It sounds nice to me and it has a 'gimmick' side which can draw a little attention...

What do you guys think?
    I already posted it on my channel
    dragon77 and rai187 like this.
    05-11-14 03:58 PM
    I'm so digging this.. someone call Michael Clewley asap

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-1 10.2.1.2102
    RubenDM and rai187 like this.
    05-11-14 04:01 PM
    I'm so digging this.. someone call Michael Clewley asap

Haha , thanks man
    05-11-14 04:02 PM
    Wow, nice one there sir.
    I really hope they do something like it, would be a point to stand out on.

Posted via CB10
    RubenDM likes this.
    05-11-14 04:15 PM
    Your idea could benefit from the heart beat sensor in the Samsung S5.. hope BlackBerry includes one in their next year models..
    Say your heart beat is slow and relaxed, it gives you darker shades of the theme you choose ( if you're on the red theme it turns the accents into dark red and the white into gray for example)..
    if the heart beat is fast (indicating movement like running) the colors get bright and screen lights up for better visibility and the colors get into some high contrast mode.. ahh the brain storming :P

RubenDM likes this.
    05-11-14 04:21 PM
    Your idea could benefit from the heart beat sensor in the Samsung S5.. hope BlackBerry includes one in their next year models..
    Say your heart beat is slow and relaxed, it gives you darker shades of the theme you choose ( if you're on the red theme it turns the accents into dark red and the white into gray for example)..
    if the heart beat is fast (indicating movement like running) the colors get bright and screen lights up for better visibility and the colors get into some high contrast mode.. ahh the brain storming :P

Also an option but that would be harder to do...
    If they work with the basic collour that fits with the "mood" its like pulling a filter over the OS.
    Can't be extremely hard ...
    Also heartrate does not always show the real feelings...
    Higher heartrate could be because of : illnes , because of activity , because you just had a meal...
    05-11-14 04:25 PM
    If i could just find someone that could work with me so we can create a "mock up"...
    05-11-14 05:07 PM
    This is a neat idea. Shouldn't cost too much to implement, and would give blackberry a unique feature. Would make it feel like a more connected part of your life.

Posted via CB10
    RubenDM likes this.
    05-11-14 08:34 PM
    Nice idea but is it necessary? I rather BBRY exhaust their resources toward revamping the contacts application and enhancing BBRY Maps. Those are (IMO) the apps that people use almost daily. They have to get the basics out of mediocrity.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-14 08:42 PM
    Interesting feature idea for sure. Thanks for sharing

Posted from my Z10 via CB10
    RubenDM likes this.
    05-11-14 09:13 PM
    Nice idea but is it necessary? I rather BBRY exhaust their resources toward revamping the contacts application and enhancing BBRY Maps. Those are (IMO) the apps that people use almost daily. They have to get the basics out of mediocrity.

Posted via CB10
    Indeed. They need to get the basics right.
    It would just be a nice gimmick which can get attention from a lot of people / review websites etc..
    This while it can't be hard to implement it
    05-12-14 02:21 AM
    nice idea... but i would prefer that BB fixes and improves other things first... like contacts, saving contacts directly on your pc or SD crad for back up without installing any third party app.
    05-12-14 03:38 AM
    I really like it I just think BlackBerry should start with just customization first, add some widgets.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-14 11:03 AM