Now this would be an interesting combination and may get BlackBerry customers interested in buying BlackBerry powered combo with a Turing phone, I know I would rather buy one than a Droid or iPhone if security is what you are looking for this could be the answer.
    Have a look for yourself.
    http://www.turingphone.com/

Posted via my magical Passport with BB10 none of Droid rubbish!
    BoldMaverick likes this.
    07-24-16 10:42 AM
    Does it have major apps?
    07-24-16 12:23 PM
    The phone is still in development says it is running an old but reworked Nokia OS and they are looking for more development, so I am sure it will evolve with time but would be good if BlackBerry teamed up, the phone looks great though.

blackmass likes this.
    07-24-16 01:12 PM
    The turing phone runs Sailfish Os. This os is a build up on meego os, that was used in nokia n9. It is gesture based just like bb10.
    The turing phone earlier was planning on Android, but later decided to go with Sailfish, as it considered more secure & turing robotics r advertising their phone to b "unhackable".
    Intex released a phone running Sailfish here in India called Aqua Fish.
    Sailfish 2.0 has an Android runtime integrated, and most Android apps run smoothly on it. This is what ppl who hav used Intex Aqua Fish are saying.
    Sailfish running on BB phones wud be a dream come true.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-13-16 01:21 PM
    That's sounds great, now if only BlackBerry teamed up with Turing I think that would sway me into buying rather than Droid based Priv and so on, why why why does BlackBerry not have a look into this and explore what they could do, I am sure a lot more people would agree with that.

blackmass and BKbehave like this.
    08-13-16 01:32 PM
    More from Turing, this phone look ideal and by far the best for a team up with BlackBerry OS.

"The Turing Phone Cadenza is a bold continuation of TRIs mobile research and the first device in The Outer Blueprint program. After finishing up the development and delivery of the first Turing Phone, the world's first liquid-metal mobile phone, TRI is embarking on another challenge to build the unimaginable. Many have doubted our ability to deliver a product that we promised we would, while many have shared their passion and support for TRI. Although we have faced many obstacles and challenges in our journey to innovate, we've chose to side with those who are keen in helping us shape the future."

Turing Phone team up with BlackBerry....[Idea]-e7c4c795-c325-4bee-8458-234b68af2aa2.jpg
    Turing Phone team up with BlackBerry....[Idea]-bc32fd78-3ef6-4bdc-8003-ed6eb765cbf5.jpeg

Posted by my majestic Passport
    BoldMaverick likes this.
    09-01-16 02:21 PM
    More from Turing, this phone look ideal and by far the best for a team up with BlackBerry OS.

"The Turing Phone Cadenza is a bold continuation of TRI’s mobile research and the first device in The Outer Blueprint program. After finishing up the development and delivery of the first Turing Phone, the world's first liquid-metal mobile phone, TRI is embarking on another challenge to build the unimaginable. Many have doubted our ability to deliver a product that we promised we would, while many have shared their passion and support for TRI. Although we have faced many obstacles and challenges in our journey to innovate, we've chose to side with those who are keen in helping us shape the future."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e7c4c795-c325-4bee-8458-234b68af2aa2.jpg 
Views:	416 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	407603
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bc32fd78-3ef6-4bdc-8003-ed6eb765cbf5.jpeg 
Views:	896 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	407604

Posted by my majestic Passport
    Yeah they make it sound like they have already started production in Salo and have their phone pouring off the assembly line and into customers hands..... the first batch that started shipping in July has been halted and delayed till September.. only no one has reported getting one. And even Turing has only showed a video with STOCK Sailfish on it... none of the promised security benefits. And so far they haven't moved to Salo like they said they were.

The "liquidmorphium" is kinda a catchy tech sounding thing.... butt he internals are clearly "last year" (or the year befroe) at this point.

So a company that breaks promises on a pretty regular basis, can't meet the production schedules.... what exactly would Turing bring to BlackBerry?

The only thing they have in common, is userbase... as most have said that "the well-heeled and security conscious" are probably the only ones that will be interested in these phones.
    09-01-16 03:33 PM
    Here's another catastrophe from Turing: [Seems legit] Turing announces another phone, this time with 3 Snapdragon 830s, 4K display, 18GB of RAM, and more outrageous specs

The blurbs give me the impression they put an electronics store flyer in a blender and glued the pieces together.
    09-07-16 04:42 PM
    They can't be serious with this shtick. Chao must be trying to either attract attention to Turing Robotics, or - most likely - get some "investors" (ie suckers) to hand them money on a device they'll never complete.

I don't think it would be wise for BlackBerry to associate themselves with Turing Phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-16 03:00 AM
    I think the two companies could help each other out. BB10 and Sailfish 2.0 share the same DNA.
    09-21-16 03:10 PM
    Turing is a joke. The didn't have enough phones to send to their pre-orders from last time so they are asking those who didn't get them to get in line for the next edition promising better specs. It's like a pyramid scheme. Announce a phone to get pre-orders, use that money to make phones for the previous orders that couldn't get filled because of no money.
    09-21-16 03:40 PM
    I really want more Sailfish powered phones. If I could load Sailfish on the Priv, I would be soooo happy.

Posted via a Priv on an 6.0 Mushroom
    09-21-16 04:05 PM
    Here's another catastrophe from Turing: [Seems legit] Turing announces another phone, this time with 3 Snapdragon 830s, 4K display, 18GB of RAM, and more outrageous specs

The blurbs give me the impression they put an electronics store flyer in a blender and glued the pieces together.
    Is this a joke.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-21-16 05:55 PM