Now Blackberry works together with Samsung (Tizen seems to hit bottum rocks in a deepvalley), maybe it's time to get QNX Mobile out .

• 8.4 inch 1200 x 1920 pixel full touch
    • Blackberry OS 10.3.2
    • Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400
    • 3 GB RAM
    • 32 GB SDD
    • 6900mAh ( 2x3450mAh battery pack)
    • Dual Camera 2 MP in front and 8 MP (flash)
    • SlimPort HDMI
    • Micro SD up to 128 Gb
    • Nano-SIM support 3G/4G (LTE)
    • W-Lan: 802.11 b / g / n 2,4-GHz-, 802.11 a / n 5-GHz-, 802.11
    • 4G (LTE) Mobile Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast
    • NFC
    • LED-support
    • GPS
    • BlackBerry Blend with BBM only connected to save power and use a BBM only app (no pin onboard and BBM app to get a pin like on android/ios)
    • Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (LE)
    • build 9 mm thick because it feels better in the hand than 6 mm ,connection like playbook with an extra magnet connector for keyboard next to slimport. Stereo speakers in the front.

Tablet price 429,00 euro (they can use the maiboard of the Passport and the speakers)

Also possible is 299 euro with downgrade it a bit with 8 inch 1280x800 , Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait, 16 GB RAM, 6000mAh ,micro hdmi/microusb, No 3G/LTE and still 2 GB RAM

• keyboard sleeve of thick cotton or sometihing so it feels nice and a leather one for office and better protection (39 euro and 65 euro) or
    Use you Blackberry phone keyboard like passport or Classic to type and use your screen like a big touchpad while you sitting relax in your chair.
    Last edited by whatsever; 02-01-15 at 03:26 PM.
    02-01-15 03:10 PM
    Keep dreamin, bud.

Powered by Z30
    02-01-15 03:24 PM
    Looks nice although the battery could be bigger for a tablet. And also you mentioned that the downgraded version will have 16GB of RAM?? I think/hope you meant SSD

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 03:53 PM
    Yes, I hope it.

I wish that blackberry told us and thinking to buy the Sony Xperia tablet from Sony named the Z3, because my PlayBook sucks and is getting really old after 4 years.

My brother already bought the Z2 and Z2 tablet 10 inch and turned away from blackberry. I asked why and he told me that if the PlayBook just got some minor update's like we always discuss like new browser, android runtime , keyboard that will be nice with new icons too.

Android runtime would give the PlayBook live with new apps like netflix, spotify, tv streaming and news but nothing so he was done with blackberry support.

I still hoped that on CES there would be some roadmap and that there will be a bb10 tablet and now waiting till barca.

I'm can't not wait and need a new tablet and thinking to buy the white Sony tablet Z3, but doing that makes me think why I leave Android for Blackberry 10. Why should I stay and one step tot hat direction is like going the whole way and also going for the Sony phone.

I'm the only one around me using Blackberry and my daughter, wife and brother are all moved away the last two months away from blackberry and I'm still using it and waiting for nothing.

It's maybe time to move on and the first step is that dammed tablet.

Posted via CB10

edit update : just ordered the Sony Tablet Z3 with 128 GB for my music,books and Comics and finally can watch netflix,streaming TV etc. next week just for 429 euro with original cover case
    Last edited by whatsever; 02-02-15 at 01:10 PM.
    02-01-15 04:18 PM
    Looks nice although the battery could be bigger for a tablet. And also you mentioned that the downgraded version will have 16GB of RAM?? I think/hope you meant SSD

Posted via CB10
    He means SSD. No way will we see devices with 16GB of ram nowadays. Only on PC's.
    Good Tablet Concept though.
    02-10-15 06:38 PM
    Over under on this being posted as "news" on some other, stupider site by the end of the week?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 06:45 PM
    U going to make a bomb because of battery

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 09:34 AM