When I designed this edge to edge concept on 1/10/2014 some here said this will never happen, even my son laughed at me. And now Apple says edge to edge, everyone thinks they are so innovative! HA!!

And some people said this is not possible!-concept-20-01.jpg

And some people said this is not possible!-concept-20-02.jpg

And some people said this is not possible!-concept-20-04.jpg
    yeo123 and Qorax like this.
    09-13-17 11:19 AM
    Ha is right....

One thing to make a concept, another thing to make a working device. Personally I'm still waiting for the roll out screen concepts to become a reality.
    09-13-17 11:44 AM
    There is a lot of engineering, material science, supply chain and manufacturing work needed to actually make such a device at scale. That's real innovation.
    09-13-17 12:58 PM
    What did you use to create this? It's a beautiful render.
    Qorax likes this.
    09-23-17 01:20 PM
    What did you use to create this? It's a beautiful render.
    Photoshop! And thanks for the compliment..
    09-23-17 01:28 PM
    would have loved this bb10 phone.
    03-30-18 06:54 PM
    Hopefully BlackBerry Ghost Pro looks kind of like this. And some people said this is not possible!-images.jpeg
    04-26-18 01:04 PM
    Could you make a render of something like this that is edge to edge with a keyboard, but in the form of a blackberry passport. I am really wishing blackberry would make a wider device that can fit a screen that has the dimensions needed for android. I have seen renders of a passport 2 floating around on here, if you could take a render like that, make it edge to edge and put a keyboard slide out like the priv. That would be huge! I think blackberry would adopt as long as the dimensions met android specs. Either that or something like the ghost with a keyboard along the vertical side of the phone that slides out. I bet if you made something like that the crowd here would love it. The priv was great but with the slide out it was abnormally tall. I think having the keyboard slide the other way would give much more typing real estate, even more so than the passport. With this you could have a separate keypad for numbers (this eliminates the issue with shift key and space confinements associated with the priv, keyone, and keytwo.
    07-22-18 06:32 PM