View Poll Results: Do you want this to be what Blackberry puts out this year?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!!!!! i love this please BlackBerry make this

8 100.00%
  • NO this is disgusting never show something like this again

0 0%
    This is my dream road map for BB10 this year. I hope they keep the numbers like this and every year just put the next year on the end of the name of the phone so whenever they make the new BlackBerry the just call it. "The NEW BlackBerry ___ (whatever the phone is) I hope they do something like this, this year.

In the photo I have updated and added new details to the road map it is now more like what we have heard from the rumors I added a fret above the Q20 track pad so that when you use it, your finger wont accidently swipe up. I have also given it the Q30/Z30 bottom as so it will match the rest of the bb lineup and of course I have added the BlackBerry name to the front of the phone (it wasn't there before for some odd reason). I have added a fret on the back of the Q30 and I have updated the back of the Z30/Z50 and the front speaker on the Z30/Z50

Let me know what you. Do you think BlackBerry should make updated Z10 or just stick to the Z30? What about the Q20 does it not fit the lineup? Let me know in the comments below

I have also added a poll so please let me know what you think

Posted via CB10 via My Q10
    Attached Thumbnails Rumored BB10 Road Map-blackberry-rumored-road-map.jpg  
    Last edited by Stephen Hollowood; 02-26-14 at 02:25 PM.
    02-25-14 11:44 AM
    This isn't rumored, its your dream road map.... so why did you title the thread rumored?
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    02-25-14 11:49 AM
    this is all the devices that are rumored to come out this year and I put in around when they are RUMORED to come out so in the end its really a rumored road map. The way the devices look is probably way off and the names of the devices are also most likely not going to be the real name either. its really a hybrid of all the rumors we have been hearing and all of the cool device rumors we have seen
    02-25-14 11:53 AM
    this is all the devices that are rumored to come out this year and I put in around when they are RUMORED to come out so in the end its really a rumored road map. The way the devices look is probably way off and the names of the devices are also most likely not going to be the real name either. its really a hybrid of all the rumors we have been hearing and all of the cool device rumors we have seen
    Good reply, fair enough!
    02-25-14 12:03 PM
    Good reply, fair enough!
    Thanks for not slamming me lol

FCSC likes this.
    02-25-14 12:10 PM
    Interesting time line for releases. Wouldn't you think the BlackBerry q20/classic would be 1st quarter of 2015? I think that would be pretty likely.
    02-25-14 02:40 PM
    Yeah it probably will but the rumors right now are around Q4 so I just plopped it there it will be before the Q30 and new Z30 though for sure

02-25-14 03:16 PM
    Like this roadmap

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 04:51 PM
    Well.... just to throw my thoughts into the hat:

1) I don't think BlackBerry should make a Q3. I'm sure there are boatloads of stock still of the Q5 so if people really want it, just lower the price to get rid of inventory.

2) The Q20 would be nice to see in August or sometime around going back to school. NOT during Christmas season. I know Chen was smart and didn't give a date but Fall would be a good timeframe.

3) An updated Z10 seems risky when the already have the Z30 which a lot of people still can't get their hands on. I don't know what else to say about that.

4) Q30.... that's the device I've been waiting for since the Bold 9900.... I really hope that device becomes a reality. PKB, tall rectangle screen, large battery = true BlackBerry workhorse device. I want it so bad... ugh!
    02-25-14 07:39 PM
    I have updated the road map to show what most likely will happen I have gotten rid of the Q3 not really needed and there is no rumors about it as of yet. I have also updated the looks of Q20 Q30 and Z30/50

02-26-14 02:17 PM