08-29-14 08:06 PM
89 1234
tools
    It is interesting to see all the devices lined up together. From the hints that Blaze has put out there. The design of the Q30 will be top notch. I wouldn't count on seeing this square of a phone. Either way the Q30 is replacing my Z30.

Posted via Z30
    Guys, this is not the first post saying that the device will not be that squared! But it will, this is probably it, we had the screen leaked out already and a full prototype... I'm not saying it will look exactly like this, but get ready, this is the phone size!!
    Last edited by tomsobon; 05-22-14 at 03:50 AM.
    05-21-14 04:57 PM
    The phone is gonna be a square guys the soft gel cases seen online reflects its final design.

Signature - Google wants your info. What are you gonna do about it?
    05-22-14 05:27 AM
    Jesus Christ, if it's real, iOS7's hideous icon design looks like something the Angels of Heaven sent to us in comparison!

And since iOS7's icon design is something Hell would torture good designers with, that's REALLY saying something

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.2141
    05-22-14 06:09 AM
    I think I'll buy it.

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    05-22-14 11:44 AM
    As long as it's the square design I will buy it the day it comes out. I would love to have a phone that doesn't look like every other phone. Plus I think a lot of other people will buy it do to totally different design. Can't wait for another leaked image of the windmere!

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    05-22-14 11:59 AM
    Nice renders. This is the first time the Q30 actually looks Appealing! Let's hope you're close to the mark .

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK and RodolfoAP like this.
    05-22-14 01:15 PM
    Super renders...I am thinking the Q30 will be a breakthrough design but as it is rendered it is too square. I am hoping for a bit more elongated device. What I love is the screen estate.

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    05-22-14 01:34 PM
    Nice rendering. I hope it utilizes all the rows for icon.
    It looks kinda dorky but attractive at the same time, not sure why...
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    05-22-14 03:48 PM
    somehow i doubt this is what it will be like....i think final phone might just have that slide effect...
    05-22-14 03:52 PM
    I highly doubt the Q30 wouldn't have a bottom chin when EVERY other phone does, its not just empty space underneath....
    05-22-14 03:55 PM
    Realistic Windermere Renderings by DHabkirkDesigns-blackberry-prototype-640x460.jpg

great render but you forgot the chin as per the dev model above.

This is definitely what the phone is gonna look like.
    05-22-14 04:12 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry-prototype-640x460.jpg 
Views:	1242 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	272896

great render but you forgot the chin as per the dev model above.

This is definitely what the phone is gonna look like.
    I slimmed down the "chin" but it's definitely there. That picture is already posted above...

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 04:16 PM
    do we have any indication on when will this phone be announced?
    05-22-14 04:24 PM
    My guess is that Chen will give us a few hints about it in the next Earnings call

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 04:44 PM
    Hope the first run is not too many units , intriguing but def not a mass market device

assume the capacitive keyboard givens shift and number/symbols with a swipe up, swipe down or something similar and the other swipes we can use on the touch keyboard
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    05-22-14 05:06 PM
    Hope the first run is not too many units , intriguing but def not a mass market device

assume the capacitive keyboard givens shift and number/symbols with a swipe up, swipe down or something similar and the other swipes we can use on the touch keyboard
    I am assuming a Fleksy replica... They have a three row option too...
    Realistic Windermere Renderings by DHabkirkDesigns-img_20140522_173842.jpg

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 05:38 PM
    That is just ugly

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 06:17 PM
    very nicely Done
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    05-22-14 08:00 PM
    If that's what it looks like then its a huge gamble - they must be hoping that something completely different will shake things up for BB. Personally I'm not too optimistic, but I won't judge too early and will wait to see what the final version is like.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    05-22-14 09:50 PM
    Your render is very similar to the leaked image. But I think this render from ummie4 look very nice. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ermere-931332/ Realistic Windermere Renderings by DHabkirkDesigns-windermere1.jpg
    RodolfoAP and bbslovakia like this.
    05-23-14 09:10 AM
    Your render is very similar to the leaked image. But I think this render from ummie4 look very nice. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ermere-931332/ Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WINDERMERE1.JPG 
Views:	3389 
Size:	365.1 KB 
ID:	273089
    I really wish that it turns out something like that

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 09:43 AM
    This is my next phone...
    05-23-14 09:53 AM
    Looking at those 5 devices altogether, (along with the Q5 and Z3) BlackBerry would have an awesome display in carrier stores. I would hope that BlackBerry is preparing some kind of promotional package for this new line of handheld products. They all have a very distinct look.

BlackBerry still is capable of doing something no other phones can do! I'm having a tough time learning to code. I would like to develop this hidden gem (or see it developed) for BlackBerry!

Z10 (STL 100-3) Superphone with vitamin 10.2.1.2179
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    05-23-14 02:31 PM
    Sadly, I've already given up on the idea that I could ever use this device - it's much wider than my hands can handle. Plus it's got sharp corners, so holding it tightly to prevent dropping it just doesn't seem comfortable. I'd just as soon get a high-powered 7" tablet and keep the Q10, than fumble around trying to type or talk on a slab like the Windermere. (The renderings are extremely well done, however DHabkirk, not your fault the specs are what they are.)
    Thanks great work. The Q30 is going to be massive. Though I wonder if its too wide to type comfortably with small hands
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    05-24-14 11:54 AM
    I think your thinking does it compare to great phones today and that would be a big no but its probably this shape for a reason. This isn't some Samsung copy. Its something unique and we don't even know how it functions?. Calling it crap or ugly is all personal thought but until we see what its all about we are just speculating and guessing at best. I'm sue when it comes out their will be lots to talk about. Maybe it designed specifically for some corporate design. I'm glad its not some HTC,lg,Samsung,Sony or iPhone copy that's been done and their is no where to go with that form factor its all been done before. I bet this thing has more then a few tricks up its sleeves.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    05-25-14 12:22 AM
89 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD