So after the disappointment of the Classic's specs, I started thinking of the actual Q10 scissor, how would it be.

First let's get the obvious stuff out the way, it's most definitely would be a phone with size of Classic and the specs of the Passport if not better, but... the battery won't be at the same capacity, the question is why not!?, a small phone with 3400mAh battery would have a legendary battery life!, and I think the technology to make this battery is probably already exist.
    Now to the less likely to happen features but would make perfect sense to have.
    1- keep HDMI port, I don't know about the new USB replacement, but I know for sure it won't work as good as HDMI
    2- bring back the mute button, make it something like the iPhone, so you can put your phone on silent without taking it out your pocket
    3- better front facing camera, 2MB is good but it could be better, 5MB would be great

but I still have my impossible fantasies, things like water resistant, side loading iOS apps & finger print scanner FANTASIES, Anyway these are the things that could be on the Q10's scissor, and I don't see reason why not, what do you think guys?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by AhmedTSN; 10-20-14 at 03:43 PM.
    10-20-14 03:15 PM
    So after the disappointment of the Classic's specs, I started thinking of the actual Q10 scissor, how would it be.

First let's get the obvious stuff out the way, it's most definitely would be a phone with size of Classic and the specs of the Passport if not better, but... the battery won't be at the same capacity, the question is why not!?, a small phone with 3400mAh battery would have a legendary battery life!, and I think the technology to make this battery is probably already exist.
    Now to the less likely to happen features but make perfect sense to have.
    1- keep HDMI port, I don't know about the new USB replacement, but I know for sure it won't work as good as HDMI
    2- bring back the mute button, make it something like the iPhone, so you can put your phone on silent without taking it out your pocket
    3- better front facing camera, 2MB is good but it could be better, 5MB would be great

but I still have my impossible fantasies, things like water resistant, side loading iOS apps & finger print scanner FANTASIES, Anyway these are the things that could be on the Q10's scissor, and I don't see reason why not, what think guys?

Posted via CB10
    >Implying physical size plays a role in battery life, instead of the internals.

Stopped reading right there.
    10-20-14 03:20 PM
    Op classic was never planned as a high end device it was planned as a transitional device to move people off os7. Its just a basic device for enterprise that moves people to 10.3. So hoping for a device like this with big specs is just plain silly.
    L

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-22-14 11:27 PM
    I've said these are the specs of the Q10's scissor not necessarily the Classic

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 08:24 AM
    Have you heard of the new Motorola DROID Turbo?

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 08:28 AM
    Have you heard of the new Motorola DROID Turbo?

Posted via CB10
    Killer specs and turbo battery recharge...
    Hope we see some BB10 contender to match this fella in the ring next year... :-)

? ? ? Zzzzwipetyped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    11-27-14 04:34 PM