Based on the "Concept" designed by Albert Degin, I took the liberty to modify it a little bit.

Four row physical keyboard, with the same shape of the original Passport. Front facing stereo speakers, fingerprint sensor in between them. I also added the notification led and de-branded it a little bit from the original, in my opinion the cleaner the better.

Passport 2-passport-2_front.jpg

Passport 2-passport-2_back.jpg

Passport 2-passport-2-_camera.jpg

Passport 2-passport-2_bottom.jpg
    Last edited by G_Unit MVP; 02-08-18 at 04:39 PM.
    01-17-18 08:27 PM
    More like KEYtwo concept.
    G_Unit MVP and ardakca like this.
    01-18-18 02:17 PM
    Proable drop the bottom bezel.... Speakers can be bottom facing and the fingerprint scanner is fine in the space key. Going to dream you might as well loose the top bezel too.... notch is just fine.
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    01-18-18 02:19 PM
    Proable drop the bottom bezel.... Speakers can be bottom facing and the fingerprint scanner is fine in the space key. Going to dream you might as well loose the top bezel too.... notch is just fine.
    The thing with dropping the bottom bezel is that typing gets uncomfortable. I don't have a KEYone but looking at pictures I get the impression that the space key is a little bulky with the fingerprint sensor, the advantage of having the fingerprint sensor in a separate button is that it can also act as a home key.
    01-18-18 03:45 PM
    Looks great! In daily use I'd prefer rounded corners (like on the Classic). I do miss that on my Keyone, it doesn't sit as smooth in my pocket with the sharp edges on top. But I know, it looks more stylish as it is now :-)
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    01-21-18 11:39 AM
    I like your thinking. Instead of Passport 2. I would use the name; Passport Plus! The passport is a highly rated Blackberry. I believe any negativity came from the lack of apps. The durability of this phone is amazing. Blackberry did NOT market this phone well. No store had it in stock, Not even a floor sample. The sales people had NO CLUE on any aspect of the phone. And since the customer did not hold it, They didn't sell it!!!!! I was one of the very very few that took a chance. Even though I purchaced it blindly (Like buying a car without taking it for a test ride). I truly am the happiest person with this phone. The KEYBOARD is perfect. The 3 row design is wonderful and NO OTHER PHONE can compare to this texting marvel. NOW, after having this phone for awhile I want to upgrade, And I'm sure every other passport owner would like to do the same. Unfortunately, once again BLACKBERRY has NOT built a phone for its customer base. It is extremely sad that they CAN NOT stay on top of this. They come out with the keyone. Well, the keyboard is WAY TOO SMALL. Then they come out with the Motion. Well if I wanted a phone without the keyboard I would just get an IPHONE. So Here I am, Like so many passport users dreaming for another passport. I hope and pray that they will come to their senses. Market this phone as the Passport Plus, market it as the first 2 handed business phone that easily hooks up to your computer, Market it that documents can easily be transferred to and from their work or home computers, Also market it with easy transfer music and video playback. To and from the computer. With todays technology, and with good marketing. and give incentives to the sales people to sell the dam thing. Blackberry can once again be on top of the Cell phone market!!!!!
    Qorax and G_Unit MVP like this.
    02-01-18 11:34 AM
    ^Very well said @CoachKozz. Same frame, same dimensions, three row keys, SD660, 4GB/64GB, Android Oreo*, better camera (especially the FF one), market it well and you have a winner there. Passport v2 is the BlackBerry flagship.

*yah, yah I know the screen ratio thingy
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    02-01-18 10:42 PM
    i like the idea of giving it a positively better name as Passport Plus!
    02-09-18 07:46 AM
    ^Very well said @CoachKozz. Same frame, same dimensions, three row keys, SD660, 4GB/64GB, Android Oreo*, better camera (especially the FF one), market it well and you have a winner there. Passport v2 is the BlackBerry flagship.

*yah, yah I know the screen ratio thingy
    Love my Passport as well and would have loved an upgrade, BUT without the apps ecosystem, it still wouldn't sell and I wouldn't buy it. And we know we will not see an Android PP <sigh>.
    Qorax likes this.
    02-09-18 09:10 AM