The new Nexus 10 will be build by BlackBerry and will run Android M and supporting NFC for Google Payment and security with vocie,fingerprint and more. The Nexus will be called Nexus X like " neXus" on the back..

The phone will be build with security in mind and only support apps that are build for Android M and you also get app permissions. The phone is build for consumers but also for business in mind.

The phone will boot with BlackBerry QNX 10 (X in Nexus number 10) and runs Android M. The screen and apps are all Android , The Google store is the same but only showing Android M apps and selected Apps that are allowed to run on Android M , but I'm not sure if this is under BES only.

The Smartphone will ben released in oktober/november and in december other brands can use Android M with BlackBerry QNX or without BlackBerry QNX. Smartphones build with QNX will be build by BlackBerry supervision and brands like Samsung,LG, Huawei are allready intrested.

Google is going big with this phone and is planning to spend a lot of money, it's said this will be the new iphone and that it will be the leap for Google to get in the smartphone business.

Attachment 360839

fiction news
    07-04-15 04:13 AM
    Real? duh... i have to save up again...
    07-04-15 04:23 AM
    Moved to a more appropriate section...
    07-04-15 04:37 AM
    Real? duh... i have to save up again...
    Not really because it runs under BB10 and will we pushed to BlackBerry devices, it's still android runtime with google services. It's still the same but everyone is thinking it's a full Android. .

One guy at work asked me he heared that the Passport runs Android apps. I show him Snap and downloaded an TV app and it works. He was blowned away and I told him it's better than ios and more secure than Android.
    07-04-15 04:50 AM