Its almost clear that we are going to have a device with physical keyboard and nougat next.. What after that?
    10-25-16 12:37 PM
    SInce it is not news nor rumors, I have moved you to dream devices, what would you expect next from BlackBerry??
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    10-25-16 12:40 PM
    Dtek70? or a new PKB phone then another full touch phone.... then.... after that? 0_o

Who knows.
    10-31-16 04:25 PM
    10-31-16 05:11 PM
    Ubuntu Phone with a BlackBerry physical keyboard, full Ubuntu Convergence and BBM!

Posted via CB10
    11-04-16 01:40 PM
    Flagship pkb every year or two years. I need nothing more.
    11-04-16 01:56 PM
    Its almost clear that we are going to have a device with physical keyboard and nougat next.. What after that?
    What's clear to you isn't clear to everyone.....

At this time it is "clear" that in the Indonesian market... there will be a phone or phones released with the BlackBerry Brand. One would assume this would include a PKB device.

But outside of Indonesia.... It is now "clear" that BlackBerry is done with hardware and is looking for additional companies or groups to licensing their IP (name, technology and or software). Right now it just a guess as to what will become available - when it might become available - or even if it will become available. Thus the move to the "dreams" section...
    11-04-16 02:10 PM
    What's clear to you isn't clear to everyone.....

At this time it is "clear" that in the Indonesian market... there will be a phone or phones released with the BlackBerry Brand. One would assume this would include a PKB device.

But outside of Indonesia.... It is now "clear" that BlackBerry is done with hardware and is looking for additional companies or groups to licensing their IP (name, technology and or software). Right now it just a guess as to what will become available - when it might become available - or even if it will become available. Thus the move to the "dreams" section...
    Out of interest - how come we don't have a forum for either that company or that rumoured device? It's the only one we know (via public information) is actually coming?
    11-04-16 02:51 PM
    Flip phone. They're making a comeback
    11-06-16 01:50 PM
    Clear glass flexible phone. Minimal has got to be the way we go...
    11-08-16 05:24 PM
    Bendable concept phone will be amazing idea...I hope next is now
    11-14-16 05:59 AM
    I've been thinking how great an 'everything tied to voice' phone would be. In every app, every command, like an inexpensive quiet personal assistant that can respond to voice requests like a human would, but would know how your calendar integrates with your goals, contacts. Drafts emails before you ask, then asks if you'd like to revise what the phone had written, based on previous conversations, a date you have with that person later at a specific restaurant, and current traffic... I guess this is more software based ai stuff, but it seems like there's only so much we can change and improve on using the current form factor, so I'm looking forward to ground-breaking ai development.
    11-18-16 03:33 PM