EDIT:
    I found it on the Internet and post it here for Passport owners' enjoyment. (Add it after Mr. Ziro's request).

Sorry can't change the threat title.

Posted Via My Pure White Passport SQW100-1 Born on 17/11/2014 somewhere in Mexico.
    Attached Thumbnails New Concept Passport.-2015-03-16-23-36-43-735.jpg   New Concept Passport.-2015-03-16-23-39-12-245_edit.jpg  
    Last edited by christausky; 03-16-15 at 01:52 PM.
    03-16-15 10:59 AM
    New Concept Passport.-2015-03-16-23-36-43-735.jpg

New Concept Passport.-2015-03-16-23-39-12-245_edit.jpg

Posted Via My Pure White Passport SQW100-1 Born on 17/11/2014 somewhere in Mexico.
    1. This has been posted before
    2. It's not yours so don't try to imply credit
    3. This is the wrong forum

Posted via CB10
    thedose and Ziro1 like this.
    03-16-15 11:01 AM
    1. This has been posted before
    2. It's not yours so don't try to imply credit
    3. This is the wrong forum

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha, what credit u r talking?!
    B4 to post it, hve searched the Forum and didnt found anything related.
    Just wanna share some happiness abt Passport, dont be that harsh.
    Wrong forum?! Nve mind!

moegh likes this.
    03-16-15 11:10 AM
    Hahaha, what credit u r talking?!
    B4 to post it, hve searched the Forum and didnt found anything related.
    Just wanna share some happiness abt Passport, dont be that harsh.
    Wrong forum?! Nve mind!

You didn't find it? Did you try checking the concept section?

Because this was posted by Ziro (you know that logo on the right of the concept, that's his)

Posted via CB10
    NYTOC83 and Ziro1 like this.
    03-16-15 11:13 AM
    You didn't find it? Did you try checking the concept section?

Because this was posted by Ziro (you know that logo on the right of the concept, that's his)

Posted via CB10
    Learn the lesson.
    B4 post anything, better search the Forum and check the results 1 by 1 even there might be hundreds or thousands posts.

Dont know who Ziro is. The logo?! The tiny one?! R u that serious?!

First time hear abt the Concept section.

Waiting for the credit dropping down from the sky and could use it to buy a Porsche, a real Porsche. I wish... sincerely.

One advise: Dont assume what u know, everyone must know.

03-16-15 11:42 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-03-16-23-36-43-735.jpg 
Views:	1725 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	341541

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-03-16-23-39-12-245_edit.jpg 
Views:	1803 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	341542

That is my concept design which I posted 2 days ago, and it is a "Porsche Design Passport" NOT A PASSPORT.
    And if you read the bottom section, it says "(*Please do not use, copy, or distribute this rendering without requesting permission from me*)
    Thank you.
    KCSFINEST likes this.
    03-16-15 12:39 PM
    That is my concept design which I posted 2 days ago, and it is a "Porsche Design Passport" NOT A PASSPORT.
    And if you read the bottom section, it says "(*Please do not use, copy, or distribute this rendering without requesting permission from me*)
    Thank you.
    Exactly what I was saying
    NYTOC83 and Ziro1 like this.
    03-16-15 12:46 PM
    Guys why so serious he posted it on cb and u said it, it have (ziro) logo so if he wanted to steal it he could remove the logo but he posted it like he found it and didn't know that it's yours!

CB10 - Q10
    christausky likes this.
    03-16-15 12:56 PM
    Guys why so serious he posted it on cb and u said it, it have (ziro) logo so if he wanted to steal it he could remove the logo but he posted it like he found it and didn't know that it's yours!

CB10 - Q10
    but why would he post this on crackberry when Ziro already did?
    And Ziro specifically said not to distribute this rendering without his permission
    03-16-15 01:07 PM
    but why would he post this on crackberry when Ziro already did?
    And Ziro specifically said not to distribute this rendering without his permission
    He didn't know that it's posted before!

CB10 - Q10
    03-16-15 01:09 PM
    There was a disclaimer, so I guess this should not be share

Sabbe Satta Bhavantu Sukitatta - Posted via CB
    03-16-15 01:10 PM
    Learn the lesson.
    B4 post anything, better search the Forum and check the results 1 by 1 even there might be hundreds or thousands posts.

Dont know who Ziro is. The logo?! The tiny one?! R u that serious?!

First time hear abt the Concept section.

Waiting for the credit dropping down from the sky and could use it to buy a Porsche, a real Porsche. I wish... sincerely.

One advise: Dont assume what u know, everyone must know.

Here is the first lesson you have to learn, before the one about searching the forum: when someone makes a mistake, the proper response is to apologize for it
    christausky likes this.
    03-16-15 01:12 PM
    Beautiful,maybe one day,lol
    OH!! I just read all the responses and that is definetly a NO NO !!
    03-16-15 01:15 PM
    He didn't know that it's posted before!

CB10 - Q10
    Then where would he get it? Ziro posted it here on crackberry

Posted via CB10
    NYTOC83 likes this.
    Thank you.
    Can delete the post?

Sorry the wording is too small to read. Read the news and saw the pics on a website (if you like, can copy n paste the website address to you). Thought sharing is no harm to the original designer or readers.

Anyway my bad abt the whole post. Thanks a lot for the beautiful pics of the phone. I have deleted from my BB Passport the 2 pics downloaded from the above mentioned website.

Sorry dont have much knowledge of design patent and etc. , is there any chance BlackBerry or Porsche raise a law suit against you for using the similar design or name (like 3 rows keypad, "Porsche"...)?

If the Admin of this forum read this thread, PLS Do delete ASAP (My life is a mess, I couldnt take one more court case).

jojo beaconsfield likes this.

CB10 - Q10
    I'm not angry at all, I'm ok with it, if he only would have said he found it and posted it.
    moegh and NYTOC83 like this.
    03-16-15 01:24 PM
    Can delete the post?

Sorry the wording is too small to read. Read the news and saw the pics on a website (if you like, can copy n paste the website address to you). Thought sharing is no harm to the original designer or readers.

Anyway my bad abt the whole post. Thanks a lot for the beautiful pics of the phone. I have deleted from my BB Passport the 2 pics downloaded from the above mentioned website.

Sorry dont have much knowledge of design patent and etc. , is there any chance BlackBerry or Porsche raise a law suit against you for using the similar design or name (like 3 rows keypad, "Porsche"...)?

If the Admin of this forum read this thread, PLS Do delete ASAP (My life is a mess, I couldnt take one more court case).

Thank you, it's fine
    And regarding Blackberry, I have another disclaimer also for that.
    "This concept was designed by me for my own enjoyment and hope others will enjoy it too. My concept designs are not affiliated with or endorsed by Blackberry. Blackberry Manufacturers
    registered trademarks are the property of the respective smart phones and tablet manufacturer and it is not my intention to claim any rights or properties relating to these trademarks."

And I am not copying anything for resale, it is just my concept designs to share it with you guys.
    christausky likes this.
    03-16-15 01:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    He probably found it here...
    03-16-15 01:38 PM
    Thank you, it's fine
    And regarding Blackberry, I have another disclaimer also for that.
    "This concept was designed by me for my own enjoyment and hope others will enjoy it too. My concept designs are not affiliated with or endorsed by Blackberry. Blackberry Manufacturers
    registered trademarks are the property of the respective smart phones and tablet manufacturer and it is not my intention to claim any rights or properties relating to these trademarks."

And I am not copying anything for resale, it is just my concept designs to share it with you guys.
    Thx for sharing ur beautiful pics.

03-16-15 01:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha, I bet u only know one website it is called

"crackberry.com".

03-16-15 01:58 PM
    Thx for sharing ur beautiful pics.

You're very welcome!
    03-16-15 01:59 PM