Hey Again!

After yesterdays posting, I took into consideration that many want the Z50 to essentially be a Z30 with some upgrades.

Today, I put together a "Z30" reimagined, essentially.

Basically, It's the Z30 you all love, but with a larger 5.2" 1080p screen, 4 Rear speaker ports, Removable 3,200 mAh Battery, Dual LED Flash, and new Matte Black Colour option. They are both "running" OS 10.3 (See new keyboard, flat design) There is also a new earpiece design, just to give it a different front look.

Take a look, and let me know If these are your thing!

White, or Black?

Removable Battery, or No?

*As Always, you do not have permission to use, copy, claim, or distribute these renderings without direct consent from myself. Please ask permission before using these draftings. Thanks!*
    Attached Thumbnails New BlackBerry Z50 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns-z50_front_back.jpg   New BlackBerry Z50 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns-z50_white_front_back.jpg   New BlackBerry Z50 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns-battery.jpg  
    04-29-14 11:56 PM
    I like your design and would get the black one for sure. Don't see cons for including removable batteries so yes to that. I do wish though that companies would take cue's from HTC and figure out some ways to put stereo speakers on the front and not the back.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    04-30-14 12:13 AM