07-02-14 06:26 AM
33 12
tools
    I'm sure you guys remember me, I have been designing some concepts since last year.
    But a month or so ago, I got fed up with the negative comments from some.
    I spend a lot of time designing my concepts, and I'm proud of what I do, but I asked Bla1ze to delete all my designs, and he was kind enough to do it for me.

I'm still designing, but haven't posted any of it, I would like to start again, and hoping I will ignore all the negative comments, I don't care what they say anymore, because I know my designs are very unique and realistic.

And I'm sick of people that compare any of the concepts here to either Android or Sony or whatever, who cares... they are all going to look alike, except some more subtle designs to represent Blackberry, which I love.

One more thing, people have been copying my concepts and posting them on their websites, so I would like to ask, please before you do that, just ask me, that's all I can ask of you, Thank you.

I vented now, so lets get on with it.

Here's my Rendering of the Passport.

My Rendering of The Passport...-passport-1-1.jpg
    06-27-14 02:44 PM
    Not a big fan of concepts in general... but it's your time.

But I'm really not a big fan of a "rendering" of an existing devices when it's wrong. Only going to cause confusion.

It you want to make a concept, don't use actual existing (or future) device names.

Does look interesting, add the tool-belt and it would be a cross between the Passport and the Classic.
    joejuck likes this.
    06-27-14 02:53 PM
    Looks great, good job

Posted via CB10
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-27-14 03:19 PM
    Not a big fan of concepts in general... but it's your time.

But I'm really not a big fan of a "rendering" of an existing devices when it's wrong. Only going to cause confusion.

It you want to make a concept, don't use actual existing (or future) device names.

Does look interesting, add the tool-belt and it would be a cross between the Passport and the Classic.
    Thanks for your comments, I know what you mean about concept, but concept open new ideas.
    I had to do the Passport, because of my own curiosity, there were no clear nice images of them so I did it for me to see and share.
    06-27-14 03:23 PM
    Looks great, good job

Posted via CB10
    Thank you
    06-27-14 03:24 PM
    Ziro1, myself as a hobbyist designer to you, you need to take the good with the bad. not everyone is going to like your designs, but that is not the point of it. What you are doing is expressing your imagination and there is nothing wrong with that. don't let the naysayers bring you done. Though I may not be a huge fan of your work, you have talent and you produce high quality concepts. Don't stop what you're doing. Let the haters hate, more motivation to prove them wrong

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 03:36 PM
    Ziro1, myself as a hobbyist designer to you, you need to take the good with the bad. not everyone is going to like your designs, but that is not the point of it. What you are doing is expressing your imagination and there is nothing wrong with that. don't let the naysayers bring you done. Though I may not be a huge fan of your work, you have talent and you produce high quality concepts. Don't stop what you're doing. Let the haters hate, more motivation to prove them wrong

Posted via CB10
    Thank you tcee
    06-27-14 03:42 PM
    Ziro don't let comments from others get you down. As a fellow designer I can tell you that 99% of the people here can not tell you want they want they can only tell you what they don't want. And that is only apparent to them AFTER they see something. It's just the nature of most people. It's not just crackberry readers but in the professional world my statement stands true as well.
    Last edited by ummie4; 06-27-14 at 04:41 PM. Reason: spelling
    BroncoVAL likes this.
    06-27-14 04:40 PM
    there were no clear nice images of them so I did it for me to see and share.
    There have been clear renderings and images since May... nonetheless, I like the showcase style graphic you've done here.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 05:21 PM
    I just have a question.. why they didn't make the front cam in the middle for the best experience because cam on right side not that good idea

Q5-10.3.0.296/441(radio)
    06-27-14 05:30 PM
    Ziro don't let comments from others get you down. As a fellow designer I can tell you that 99% of the people here can not tell you want they want they can only tell you what they don't want. And that is only apparent to them AFTER they see something. It's just the nature of most people. It's not just crackberry readers but in the professional world my statement stands true as well.
    I hear you ummie4, thanks for your comment appreciate it.
    06-27-14 08:22 PM
    There have been clear renderings and images since May... nonetheless, I like the showcase style graphic you've done here.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks Dylan, I know you had done some nice ones, but I still wanted to do one also.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    06-27-14 08:24 PM
    Ziro1, thanks for contributing. Don't let anybody's comments discourage you. In many cases, the criticism may have nothing to do with your work itself.

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30 2B6927F7
    06-27-14 08:30 PM
    Ziro1, thanks for contributing. Don't let anybody's comments discourage you. In many cases, the criticism may have nothing to do with your work itself.

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30 2B6927F7
    Thank you Thunderbuck.
    06-27-14 09:27 PM
    As a fan of your concepts, please allow me to say welcome back. The only thing about focusing on what the haters say is usually you neglect your supporters. We will never be able to change the fact that the internet is a place where people can be, and say, anything. Glad to have you back!

Posted via CB10
    06-28-14 12:31 PM
    As a fan of your concepts, please allow me to say welcome back. The only thing about focusing on what the haters say is usually you neglect your supporters. We will never be able to change the fact that the internet is a place where people can be, and say, anything. Glad to have you back!

Posted via CB10
    Thank you, I should have ignored it and should have focused on my supporters like you. I do appreciate the warm welcome back and have a few designs that I am working on that will be shown soon. Thanks again
    06-28-14 12:37 PM
    I had previously commented on one of your posts that I thought your design were the best, and that I would buy any of them if ever built. Regardless of whether they will/could be built, or whether somebody feels they are practical or not, your designs are gorgeous, bringing smile to my face every time!

Posted via Z10
    06-28-14 12:50 PM
    I had previously commented on one of your posts that I thought your design were the best, and that I would buy any of them if ever built. Regardless of whether they will/could be built, or whether somebody feels they are practical or not, your designs are gorgeous, bringing smile to my face every time!

Posted via Z10
    Wow! Thank you so much I'm just going to ignore the negative comments from now on.
    Thank you again, I appreciate your compliment
    06-28-14 12:53 PM
    I like the look of the rear camera, it looks more classy when its not sticking out the back

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    Ziro1 likes this.
    06-29-14 01:30 AM
    Can't speak for anyone else, but I always thought that your renderings were on point. Glad to see you're back and keep up the good work.
    06-29-14 01:52 AM
    I'm sure you guys remember me, I have been designing some concepts since last year.
    But a month or so ago, I got fed up with the negative comments from some.
    I spend a lot of time designing my concepts, and I'm proud of what I do, but I asked Bla1ze to delete all my designs, and he was kind enough to do it for me.

I'm still designing, but haven't posted any of it, I would like to start again, and hoping I will ignore all the negative comments, I don't care what they say anymore, because I know my designs are very unique and realistic.

And I'm sick of people that compare any of the concepts here to either Android or Sony or whatever, who cares... they are all going to look alike, except some more subtle designs to represent Blackberry, which I love.

One more thing, people have been copying my concepts and posting them on their websites, so I would like to ask, please before you do that, just ask me, that's all I can ask of you, Thank you.

I vented now, so lets get on with it.

Here's my Rendering of the Passport.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Passport-1-1.jpg 
Views:	1072 
Size:	587.8 KB 
ID:	280998
    Why are you doing renderings of a device that has already been announced?

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.3139
    06-29-14 03:18 AM
    Can't speak for anyone else, but I always thought that your renderings were on point. Glad to see you're back and keep up the good work.
    Thank you
    06-29-14 10:35 AM
    Why are you doing renderings of a device that has already been announced?

Like I said, I just wanted to see clearer renderings of it that's why.
    06-29-14 10:36 AM
    Like I said, I just wanted to see clearer renderings of it that's why.
    But that's not the Passport. The back does not look like that.

06-29-14 10:55 AM
    The forums are full of impatient people ( myself included) don't take comments personally.

If you enjoy what you do, do it and share it with others, we can see you have real passion for your art.

Thought's on the fly C001C21C1
    06-29-14 11:14 AM
33 12