This is not something I did, just sharing something I found that might actually be worth making.
    This was shared on Science and Knowledge (SK) YouTube channel.
    This is a phone I would buy. Love the larger screen and the things of from the KEY2 as well. Will they make the next water and dust proof? That would drive the price up but it does have a keyboard so who knows what is down the road for BB devices.

10-15-18 10:39 AM
    looks great
    10-15-18 10:48 AM
    10-15-18 10:54 AM
    I know I am as long as the screen and keys don't fall out or wobble off
    10-15-18 01:36 PM
    would be hell to type on such a long device, especially with no space under the keyboard (they did it with original passport and SE have it proper way). I believe with traditional keyboard only devices with key2 form factor make sense. If somebody wants huge screen they should make a passport sized phone but instead of 1:1 go for 4:3 ratio, that way you get big screen but more usable for apps and videos.
    10-15-18 02:41 PM
    Really?!? You are speaking from insider knowledge or and estimated guess?
    10-15-18 04:14 PM
    Really?!? You are speaking from insider knowledge or and estimated guess?
    That channel is always posting up fake stuff. It's link bait for views. A concept, nothing more. Every BlackBerry thing they post, someone inevitably comes here, either presenting it for what is.. a concept.. or thinking it's real. Just look through their older videos at how much stuff they put out, they just treat it all like it's real until they know it's not and then they update the descriptions and mix it in with real stuff.

No more real at this point than this is...

Is this the KEY3 we are looking for?-1.png

And I was only answering your question... 'Is this the KEY3 we are looking for?'.. it's not the KEY3 I'm looking for.
    10-15-18 04:15 PM
    Ugh, even the fake guys have fallen for the "notch".
    10-15-18 04:24 PM
    And I was only answering your question... 'Is this the KEY3 we are looking for?'.. it's not the KEY3 I'm looking for.
    I read you loud and clear! Wasn’t trying to bait. Just was searching for any evolve stuff and came across this. Will not post anything from them again.

Exit stage left.
    10-15-18 09:57 PM
    I read you loud and clear! Wasn’t trying to bait. Just was searching for any evolve stuff and came across this. Will not post anything from them again.

Exit stage left.
    Nash, it's fine, that's what the concepts forums is for. Just don't mistake it for legit.
    10-15-18 09:59 PM

Worst. Typing. Balance. Ever.
    10-26-18 05:51 AM