Hey everyone, spent about 10 minutes to make a device that I believe might help lead to success. Obviously, this is a fan-made design (made from a noob (me)!)

So software wise, it'll be running 10.2.1 and will have 5 rows of icons (unlike the design, that has 4).

List specs that you want, and I might add here to the op if they sound realistic!
    [Fan-Made] Introducing the ALL-NEW Y10 (Rumored Slider)!!!-bb-z10-render.png
    eldricho and pentagon565 like this.
    11-10-13 10:37 AM
    BTW, it has a curved screen. And maybe, just maybe a fingerprint scanner!
    11-10-13 10:38 AM
    What's the aspect ratio of that phone? If it's not 16:9, I think it's a fail right there.
    11-10-13 11:36 AM
    I'll only buy it if it has Windows Store rumored in it's next major 10.3 release!

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 11:54 AM
    Can we get it in a champagne color? I want it to match my Grandma's Mercury Grand Marquis and my Grandpa's Buick Park Avenue.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    11-18-13 08:23 AM
    No. Nobody sells sliders. Sliders went out of style in early 2000's. Just stop it! Thats like asking for them to bring back s track pad smh. Do you guys wanna move on to the future or go back to the past. BlackBerry also needs to cut there keyboard market and force them to move to full touch I think too much energy is spend on that Q model, when that money can go to R&D or help aquire a small company. Don't get me wrong I was game to get a Q10 but coming from a 9000 then to a iphone 4 now a Z10, it's just natural. People need to grow up and stop with the old keyboard stuff. I guess if you don't like that you can go back to using pay phones...

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 12:28 PM
    No. Nobody sells sliders. Sliders went out of style in early 2000's. Just stop it! Thats like asking for them to bring back s track pad smh. Do you guys wanna move on to the future or go back to the past. BlackBerry also needs to cut there keyboard market and force them to move to full touch I think too much energy is spend on that Q model, when that money can go to R&D or help aquire a small company. Don't get me wrong I was game to get a Q10 but coming from a 9000 then to a iphone 4 now a Z10, it's just natural. People need to grow up and stop with the old keyboard stuff. I guess if you don't like that you can go back to using pay phones...

Posted via CB10
    My first phone was a Motorola V550, then I got that beautiful BlackBerry 7290, then I went to a HTC touch, back to BlackBerry 9000, then then got a iphone 3G or 3GS don't really remember, then I went back to a 9700.. it spent 2weeks in carfluids after a car accident (still turning on but phone is soooo greassy plus insurance bought me another 9700) then I bought a Z10.. used it from February to September.. then bought the Q10... see that trend?

Some people just can't stand touchscreens.

No need for games or apps, I do everything I need in the browser and it does it amazingly.

Only reason I use CB10 is because I love my signature

P.S. I'd buy 5 sliders just in case BlackBerry closes shop

Posted from my Q10 with only 1GB of RAM
    iamagod likes this.
    11-18-13 12:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    Please stop talking for everyone on this planet. Actually, please just stop talking in general. You clearly have no clue what BlackBerry's business is. Did u notice that they wrote down a billion $ in Z10 inventory? Not the Q10, they had a billion $ worth of excess Z10's, the all touch "wave of the future" Z10. People buy BlackBerrys for the keyboard. You want them to stop making Q phones, well then they might as well stop making phones altogether. Why do u think they're shifting their strategy to prosumers and away from consumers. Consumers love to all-touch, which the iphone and droid dominate.

And yea the trackpad should come back too. A slider with a trackpad and hard call keys is the ultimate PROSUMER device. Trackpad and keyboard will be obsolete the day you stop using a keyboard and mouse/trackpad for a computer. I'll wait for that day.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 01:41 PM
    Hey everyone, spent about 10 minutes to make a device that I believe might help lead to success. Obviously, this is a fan-made design (made from a noob (me)!)

So software wise, it'll be running 10.2.1 and will have 5 rows of icons (unlike the design, that has 4).

List specs that you want, and I might add here to the op if they sound realistic!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB Z10 render.png 
Views:	2970 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	219150
    Crazy how much this looks like the passport hahahahahahahahahaha!

Posted By My BeastBerry
    03-26-15 09:10 PM
    Crazy how much this looks like the passport hahahahahahahahahaha!

Posted By My BeastBerry
    Yeah! Also, what's crazy is that I made this in 2013 and said that it'd have a curved screen, and so does the Slider that Chen presented!

BTW check out my updated version: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ncept-1006787/
    03-30-15 06:59 PM
    I'll only buy it if it has Windows Store rumored in it's next major 10.3 release!

Posted via CB10
    Lol. Android runtime, PLUS Windows store, eh?

I like the cut of your jib.

eldricho likes this.
    04-16-15 02:16 AM