https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13386576

Highlights from Link within Link and Concept
    - Non-Bezel Landslider Phone: Place Front Cam on Keyboard-Half, Reciever/Speaker as 1 w/Quiet2Loud Volume Sets on Top Edge and Remove Sensors or place with Front Cam (Pointless...a sensor for "auto-brightness" vs a shadow during the day or a little light in the dark so my screen auto can auto-dim/off when I make phone calls...power button or knock)

- 2 Removable battery + 2 MicroUSB ports = Instant 50% Recharge when you swap 2nd Battery without Turning off device vs Powerbank that don't last long due to Quality Build (I have thrown away after 5 months vs a Battery that last 3 years)
    = Dual Charging Batteries (Each port charges each battery as either Dual Quick Charge or just 1)
    = Backup MicroUSB (If one breaks)
    = Charge & Listen to music with 3.5mm to MicroUSB Male with MicroUSB Female (Call it "Coward")

- 3 MicroSD cards: 1st for Internal Storage Expansion (Due to Growing Apps, no Native LinkApps2SD & Storage Partition without root), 2nd for Ram Expand (Swap Ram is like Window's Page File, sadly speed depends on Card, seperate due to wearing down lifespan) & last for User (As a non-encrypted card to move among devices)

For Blackberry
    - Design a Retrofiting External Keyboard Add-on for your or similar Touch phones (others have already said, LG G5 & Moto Z Play both did deliver)

- Make a KaiOS Passport (Kaiser) Kaias that OS is dedicated to non-touch, but design the Touch Keyboard with an Overlay Hard Touch (config Key to touch/gesture/swipe display on specific spots...I know how I would design this app) and Dual Touch for a Mouse Cursor & Scroll or Dual Joystick w/Keys Selecting or Outputing for Gaming or Typing

- If your going to design an OS has different coding, hard to customize and can't be rooted, you should have made all your apps expands use plugins like firebox net browser (I would have made an OS, Framework or App Series like this called Dot9 due to development speed Android 5 to 9)
    = developers don't have to write new apps from scratch (can charge cheap per app)
    = solves garbage app problem in market
    = Invest2Request: allow Users to suggest features and if after/before Votes/Funding/Selected by the Developers to do then its discussed & done as a Free or Premium/Lite App

- Stop designing Portrait Sliders (Torch & Priv) when you feel your competition is doing better and make a Landscape Slider for once!!! (The only form you haven't tried...let me design it and the hard touch app)
    05-15-19 02:02 AM

- Stop designing Portrait Sliders (Torch & Priv) when you feel your competition is doing better and make a Landscape Slider for once!!! (The only form you haven't tried...let me design it and the hard touch app)
    Competition? Sorry but who is making a slider of any type these days? There are a few "projects" out there, but what are they selling 10K - 20K units?

- If your going to design an OS has different coding, hard to customize and can't be rooted, you should have made all your apps expands use plugins like firebox net browser (I would have made an OS, Framework or App Series like this called Dot9 due to development speed Android 5 to 9)
    = developers don't have to write new apps from scratch (can charge cheap per app)
    = solves garbage app problem in market
    No one is going to spend BILLIONS on a new mobile OS at this point. Best your going to get is something like KaiOS that is taken from a failed product that was mostly already complete. As for developers... do you know how easy it was to "port" an Android app to BB10 (thanks to the runtime in BB10)? Yet most didn't even bother. That's one thing that I had a hard time wrapping my head around...
    05-15-19 08:04 AM
    Competition? Sorry but who is making a slider of any type these days? There are a few "projects" out there, but what are they selling 10K - 20K units?

No one is going to spend BILLIONS on a new mobile OS at this point. Best your going to get is something like KaiOS that is taken from a failed product that was mostly already complete. As for developers... do you know how easy it was to "port" an Android app to BB10 (thanks to the runtime in BB10)? Yet most didn't even bother. That's one thing that I had a hard time wrapping my head around...
    1. Who is making a Slider...
    I was referring to the Evolve's All touch going up against Samsungs & LGs.
    How is it that Blackberry boast of large phone users...if their was a good Keyboard phone & keyboard software (Something everyone was asking for, not just an app opener) it would easily take Blackberry's People (Motorola Droid was capable of that)

2. Who is going to spend Billions on a new OS...
    I never said make a new OS...is TouchWiz, MIUI or Optimus new OS's...maybe I lost some of my comment after accidently copying instead of pasting. I said Framework, OS or "APPS" meaning they could simply take the current apps and make them plugin-base or a framework that makes apps plugin-base so that way the devs can focus on stablizing the OS while 3rd party add features without writing apps from scratch.
    That ship for an OS has sailed.

3....You know the Runtime isn't perfect...it maybe easy...but that is like saying a Pelt Gun = An semi-automatic Ballistic Pistol Firearm

Last I was hoping to start a Kickstarter to either have a phone built by Blackberry (Though they don't listen to buyers), F(x)tec (More money means better phones) or just from scratch (KitPhone or a Retrofitting-Clamp, MicroUSB/NFC 2-Thumb External Keyboard)
    05-15-19 10:13 PM