02-27-14 09:21 AM
35 12
tools
    Hehehehehe
    02-05-14 07:18 AM
    No keyboard shrinking please.

My ideal smartphone has ports for micro-Thunderbolt 2, micro-Gigabit Ethernet, micro-RJ45 and micro-RJ11 connectivity for high-speed data transfers and fax.

My ideal smartphone has integration with any Web site that needs secure credentials. At present, Twitter and Facebook integration only are available but not for LinkedIn, MySpace, Pinterest, Discus, Digg, StumbleUpon, Google+, Microsoft, Baidu, Del.icio.us, Hyves, Orkut, Skyrock, Q, Sina, Kaixin, Renren, VZNet, FriendFeed, VKontakte, Spiceworks, Viadeo, nk.pl, Xing, Reddit, Tuenti, Box.net, Tumblr, Plaxo, Technorati, Newsvine, Fark, Bit.ly, Hatena, Douban, Odnoklassniki, Mister Wong, Amazon, NetLog, Evernote, AOL Mail, Current TV, Yardbarker, BlinkList, Diigo, DropJack, Segnalo, LinkaGoGo, Kaboodle, Skimbit,... It should be as easy as setting up a new email account or RSS feed.

My ideal smartphone will be able to set up unlimited nnumber of email accounts. No need to remember passwords for any of them at all.

My ideal smartphone will support Wi-Fi 802.11ad. Yes, I want the freedom to download 50 GB per minute.

My ideal smartphone gives me freedom to disable touch screen.

My ideal smartphone will offer built-in secure connection to any Web site 24/7 on the Internet; not just for (banking) transaction pages.

My ideal smartphone will support multiple user accounts which lets loading of independent contact details & files for each user on the same device.

My ideal smartphone is a complete substitute for a laptop computer.
    Last edited by mas.quemex; 02-16-14 at 01:52 AM.
    digitalmayhem01 likes this.
    02-13-14 11:06 PM
    That's a new concept I did inspired from my Q10. I minimised the keyboard slightly and augmented the screen (4:3 ratio -not exact though- around 3.7-4inch) i would recommend a 10-12cm height x 6-7cm width. Other specs would be of course top notch. What do u people think about it?
    Attachment 244839

Posted via my Q10/Playbook/Curve
    Nice work. You lost me at 4:3 aspect ratio. I never want to see that ratio ever return to BlackBerry. Unless of course the bring out a retro cathode ray tube version.

Need some POW? Follow POW on BBM channels C004634C3 and find all the big snow spots.
    02-16-14 11:50 AM
    Hey hows it going? i think they need to smash the Q10 and 9930 together. i LOVED my 9930 Bold, but like the updated apps the Q10 offers. Even if we have to side-load the apps and fake it til we make it. One day Blackberry will be a competitive droid. As far as concepts go, i wouldn't go to crazy with contemporary or minimalism. Lets just combine the 2 best models (in my opinion). Lets bring back the function buttons, but possibly instead of being a physical option, lets have the option. We all like options. So lets digitally bring it back, as a collapsible digital option. I miss the ability to press the menu button to wake my phone up from being idle. I hate pushing the top button to wake the Q10 up. So when the phone is idle, there is a visible BB symbol in the screen that when you press, the phone wakes up. Also the size of the blackberry has plenty of room to broaden itself due to phones like the galaxy being the size of a tablet etc. We could easily have a keyboard AND a nice 5in touch screen. another idea is to make the BB symbol the actual hearing piece at the top! so conceptually it is still there, but in a updated way.
    Attached Thumbnails (concept) Blackberry Q11-bberryx.jpg   (concept) Blackberry Q11-bberryx2.jpg  
    02-24-14 01:33 PM
    or here is a different shape
    Attached Thumbnails (concept) Blackberry Q11-bberryxx.jpg  
    02-24-14 03:33 PM
    Wow! Thanks for the great effort, OP! Like you said. Simple.

Great render and I like the design of the keyboard. Awesome!

Thanks
    02-24-14 03:43 PM
    It looks nice, but I think it would be difficult to write with the keyboard that low and using another screen ratio would mean fragmented types of screens, just 1:1 and 16:9 plz

channel C000F331C- my Z30 rocks!
    02-25-14 06:42 AM
    a lot of design talent went into that rendering.

For sure.
    Seriously?

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-25-14 01:52 PM
    Here is another try lol
    Attached Thumbnails (concept) Blackberry Q11-brianlanebberry.jpg  
    02-26-14 09:57 PM
    Here is another try lol
    Perhaps create your own forum thread instead of spamming others efforts and taking away from the OP.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 09:21 AM
35 12