I was driving to lunch today and thinking about BlackBerry on the way, for some reasons I began to think about a few concepts some individuals on here have devised.

I think it would be pretty kicka$$ to see a BlackBerry that had no buttons or open ports for charging, hdmi, anything. They could charge, and hook up hdmi, or usb via a cradle. The BlackBerry logo on the back could act as the terminals to hdmi and usb (wireless charging would be easy to keep).

To power on the device I would say to add a touch sensor that lights up when and individual places their finger over it, much like apple often uses.

Then I like the idea of a screen that goes edge to edge, but I would like to see that in all 4 sides. So you get a device with no ports, no buttons, and no wasted space. I think it would look amazingly clean and be simple amazing and like nothing else out there.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 10:27 PM
    I was driving to lunch today and thinking about BlackBerry on the way, for some reasons I began to think about a few concepts some individuals on here have devised.

I think it would be pretty kicka$$ to see a BlackBerry that had no buttons or open ports for charging, hdmi, anything. They could charge, and hook up hdmi, or usb via a cradle. The BlackBerry logo on the back could act as the terminals to hdmi and usb (wireless charging would be easy to keep).

To power on the device I would say to add a touch sensor that lights up when and individual places their finger over it, much like apple often uses.

Then I like the idea of a screen that goes edge to edge, but I would like to see that in all 4 sides. So you get a device with no ports, no buttons, and no wasted space. I think it would look amazingly clean and be simple amazing and like nothing else out there.

Posted via CB10
    How do you use the BB10 "frame gesture" without affecting the app that is running?
    01-16-14 02:53 AM