Hey!

As usual, I'm back with another device rendering!

(Click Images for Full, 2,000x1,500 Resolutions)(Desktop Only)

Today, I put together not one, but TWO versions of a BlackBerry "Z50" (AKA the 1080p 5.2" All-Touch potential next generation BlackBerry Z30). Both designs have 4 speaker outlets, and moved sleep/wake buttons.

First, Is a Curved design, and the second is a more square design.

Let me know which one you would prefer! Don't forget to feed my efforts by hitting 'Like' and 'Thanks' on this post!

*As usual, Please do not use, claim, or distribute these renderings without requesting direct permission from me! Thanks!*

I also attached the wallpaper for anyone who wants it! One for the Z series, and those Q series!

Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Z50 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns-rounded_z50.jpg   BlackBerry Z50 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns-white_rounded_z50.jpg   BlackBerry Z50 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns-square_black_z50.jpg   BlackBerry Z50 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns-white_square_z50.jpg   BlackBerry Z50 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns-720x720.png  

BlackBerry Z50 Renderings By DHabkirkDesigns-768x1280.jpg  
    04-29-14 12:11 AM
    Nicely done (as usual)...

BUT, it seems to ignore what's probably the nicest physical feature on the Z30, that beautiful glass with the rounded edge that extends all the way to the top of the handset...
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    04-29-14 12:31 AM
    Nicely done (as usual)...

BUT, it seems to ignore what's probably the nicest physical feature on the Z30, that beautiful glass with the rounded edge that extends all the way to the top of the handset...
    Thanks!

I'm not too certain on the best representation to convey the similar build. Ideally, these displays are very similar in feel to the Z30, aside from the shape of the glass.

Thanks for the feedback! (As usual )

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 12:37 AM
    I like them but the first one looks like an LG G2 and the second a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 :s

Powered by Blackberry
    04-29-14 03:09 AM
    I like them but the first one looks like an LG G2 and the second a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 :s

Powered by Blackberry
    You stole my words.
    I agree. The first one looks like a samsung S4 and the other one a note 3. EW...
    I didn't like these.
    Let's hope they don't look like that at all, we don't want Samsung suing our beloved BlackBerry over patent BS

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 03:21 AM
    I prefer the square one,even if as someone stated they are both 'already seen' ;-) Nice job! Really hoping BlackBerry come to visit that section of the forum: you and other 'designers' are doing a wonderful job showing a LOT of great renders!

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    04-29-14 05:59 AM
    The rounder version is a big no no. Pure Galaxy device. I would have to go with the squared version which looks good in white.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    04-29-14 07:07 AM
    I'd be happy if it looked about the same as the Z30. Just add a higher resolution screen, an even bigger battery, and a decent quad core processor. Me gusta.

Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk
    04-29-14 07:13 AM
    Love it

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    04-29-14 07:16 AM
    looks alot liek the samsung galaxy s4 or note3
    04-29-14 07:24 AM
    btw that wallpaper looks great on my Z30.

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30 2B6927F7
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    04-30-14 03:25 AM
    It seems to me that those are Samsung Galaxy / Note devices not BlackBerry
    04-30-14 03:51 AM
    It seems to me that those are Samsung Galaxy / Note devices not BlackBerry
    The shape apparently resembles that of other phone manufacturers, according to 80% of the people who have commented. Your comment is nothing new. It seems as soon as you put curves on a phone, it automatically makes them unoriginal, and too "Samsung" like. I can firmly assure that these designs are not doctored images of Samsung phones.

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    04-30-14 03:55 AM
    The shape apparently resembles that of other phone manufacturers, according to 80% of the people who have commented. Your comment is nothing new. It seems as soon as you put curves on a phone, it automatically makes them unoriginal, and too "Samsung" like. I can firmly assure that these designs are not doctored images of Samsung phones.

Posted via CB10
    It can't be helped really. Samsung has huge market share, and a lot of people recognize one right off the bat. It's easy to see how hard mobile phone designers have it now a days. There are only so many shapes you can do, and they have all been done before. These days you have to be so careful, if something like that got released you better believe Samsung would be at BlackBerry's door with a law suit. It is indeed a shame. Nice renderings though

Z10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    05-15-14 09:04 AM