BlackBerry Z20: Midlife Monster-blackberryz20.png

Imagine that. The Perfect Z10 Successor. 4.7" Display. 13MP Camera. 2,400mAh Battery. Add whatever you want, just be realistic
    Blacklatino likes this.
    03-13-14 01:51 PM
    Front face of that looks like the Droid Razr M my work tried to make me use, hah.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Z20: Midlife Monster-razrmcln1-1346106732.jpg  
    jevinzac likes this.
    03-13-14 02:07 PM
    Front face of that looks like the Droid Razr M my work tried to make me use, hah.
    Ya maybe a bit but I like the concept better.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    D_Gui and Blacklatino like this.
    03-15-14 04:15 AM
    Looks like a Motorola. Don't like the form factor in general. Prefer the older z10

Powered by Blackberry
    03-15-14 05:28 AM
    Sweet device! Although I think would make more sense to have it 4.6" so it can be midway between the Z10 and Z30.

Btw do u do anything else with ur life except create concepts?

Posted via My Beast Q10
    03-15-14 06:00 AM
    The look and form factor does remind me of the droid family of phones. Would like to see maybe the same woven glass that's on the back of the Z30 and maybe the corners a little more pronounced. The battery size and camera MP sound great, would love to see unibody construction and a water proof IP rating. Also I would make the BlackBerry logo on the bottom a littl more pounced and brighter as it would serve the same fuction as the metal chin on the Z30: to allow people to know what end of the phone is up.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 06:24 AM
    Sweet device! Although I think would make more sense to have it 4.6" so it can be midway between the Z10 and Z30.

Btw do u do anything else with ur life except create concepts?
    See 4.6" wouldn't make sense financial snese as it would require a whole new display to be made, when 4.5/4.7" can just use readily available displays that current Droids and WPs put into production, so it cuts costs and R&D...

I'm a freelance investigative journalist, online marketing manager, student and certified cereal killer (prefer Coco Pops)...

The reason for all the concepts is more because I am putting consumer likes and dislikes to a test, seeing responses to certain ideas...
    Blacklatino likes this.
    03-15-14 06:29 AM
    See 4.6" wouldn't make sense financial snese as it would require a whole new display to be made, when 4.5/4.7" can just use readily available displays that current Droids and WPs put into production, so it cuts costs and R&D...

I'm a freelance investigative journalist, online marketing manager, student and certified cereal killer (prefer Coco Pops)...

The reason for all the concepts is more because I am putting consumer likes and dislikes to a test, seeing responses to certain ideas...
    Amongst all that, ur not a pet detective???!!! I'm disappointed

Posted via My Beast Q10
    03-15-14 08:26 AM
    Amongst all that, ur not a pet detective???!!! I'm disappointed
    I left that life behind :P
    Blacklatino and Nharzhool like this.
    03-15-14 08:39 AM