I'll buy 3 please, big pimpin' so when is this imaginary phone due for release? You should send that idea to Foxconn and John Chen
    Thanks man I wish I had that opportunity!

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    Felipe O likes this.
    02-27-14 04:57 PM
    no need a trackpad, I think a model with qwerty keyboard and 4 inch touch screen - It may be a slider - would be cool.
    Andreas Kimishis1 likes this.
    02-27-14 05:50 PM
    no need a trackpad, I think a model with qwerty keyboard and 4 inch touch screen - It may be a slider - would be cool.
    Tha trackpad is there for the users to use it if they want to. Its more like an option

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-27-14 06:05 PM
    How is the notification screen any different that just lighting a portion of an LED screen?

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    THIS!

There is no need for the notifications to appear on a separate screen. They could appear at the top of the main screen and remain there if the rest of the screen was turned off with one press of the top button. Maybe two presses would turn the notifications off too of you didn't want them. This way the main screen could be slightly larger and the whole screen would be usable in landscape mode. In your design the notification screen becoming redundant in landscape mode is rather a waste of screen space.

Otherwise I like the look of the phone a lot. Not sure on the notification light on the back of the phone though, the one on the front is annoying enough when it's so poorly configurable without 3rd party apps. I turn my phones over at night so that I CAN'T see the damned notification light blinking away when I'm trying to get to sleep! Lol

Posted via CB10 on Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.1925 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.1
    02-27-14 06:11 PM
    there should be two cameras at the back for 3d filming. great phone can I buy one?!

add a fully galvanized black as another color option for us
    02-27-14 06:17 PM
    THIS!

There is no need for the notifications to appear on a separate screen. They could appear at the top of the main screen and remain there if the rest of the screen was turned off with one press of the top button. Maybe two presses would turn the notifications off too of you didn't want them. This way the main screen could be slightly larger and the whole screen would be usable in landscape mode. In your design the notification screen becoming redundant in landscape mode is rather a waste of screen space.

Otherwise I like the look of the phone a lot. Not sure on the notification light on the back of the phone though, the one on the front is annoying enough when it's so poorly configurable without 3rd party apps. I turn my phones over at night so that I CAN'T see the damned notification light blinking away when I'm trying to get to sleep! Lol

Posted via CB10 on Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.1925 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.1
    Thanks for the feedback but you can actually turn off the back notification light you actually have the choice thanks though

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-27-14 06:36 PM
    there should be two cameras at the back for 3d filming. great phone can I buy one?!

add a fully galvanized black as another color option for us
    Thanks man I will do it on the next version

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-27-14 06:37 PM
    theres this phone i forgot which manufacturer that has a secondary screen at the back at uses e-ink to display notifications so it doesnt drain any battery at all
    02-27-14 06:37 PM
    I like the back symbol notification!!!

That's my design idea that I posted on BlackBerry's Innovation center. Seen here:

https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter....-back-to-glow-

I would love to see this.
    02-27-14 06:39 PM
    theres this phone i forgot which manufacturer that has a secondary screen at the back at uses e-ink to display notifications so it doesnt drain any battery at all
    But e-ink wouldn't have been ugly ? :/

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-27-14 06:52 PM
    I like the back symbol notification!!!

That's my design idea that I posted on BlackBerry's Innovation center. Seen here:

https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter....-back-to-glow-

I would love to see this.
    Glad that we agree!!

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    brian4591 likes this.
    02-27-14 06:53 PM
    unreal design man, I like the notifications. Futuristic
    02-27-14 10:41 PM
    unreal design man, I like the notifications. Futuristic
    Thanks man

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-28-14 02:01 AM
    Obviously Looks like an iPhone. But the ideas are good, I like the glowing BlackBerry symbol at the back idea. But the notification screen is pretty useless, what will it show when there is no notification to display? So that is pretty useless, the current way is better.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 02:25 AM
    I like the ? logo as a notifier! Boom
    02-28-14 02:40 AM
    Obviously Looks like an iPhone. But the ideas are good, I like the glowing BlackBerry symbol at the back idea. But the notification screen is pretty useless, what will it show when there is no notification to display? So that is pretty useless, the current way is better.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your feedback. The notiification screen will not show anything if there is no notification! The purpose of the screen is to to help you decide whether you want to swipe up to get into the hub! The screen will be designed in a way that you wont realise that its a screen if there is no notification. Swiping up from the bottom is a great idea from Blackberry! But with the notification screen, you know beforehand without even touching your phone, what you got As long as you get into the hub, the notification screen will not show anything. When the screen is on you can either enable the notification screen or disable it. Imagine playing a game and suddenly you get a facebook notification. The game is not affected. You still have the full screen game experience but you also know what you got at that moment with not interference Thanks though

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-28-14 04:42 AM
    I like the ? logo as a notifier! Boom
    Thanks bro

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    velkod likes this.
    02-28-14 04:43 AM
    great design but the notification screen is the exact same as androids scrolling notifications at the top of the screen, maybe tweak the design of the notifications to prevent people saying bb copied android and that android did t better because they can do it in landscape mode too. maybe floating notifications moveable to anywhere on screen or dismissable?
    02-28-14 09:33 AM
    great design but the notification screen is the exact same as androids scrolling notifications at the top of the screen, maybe tweak the design of the notifications to prevent people saying bb copied android and that android did t better because they can do it in landscape mode too. maybe floating notifications moveable to anywhere on screen or dismissable?
    Yeah sure

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-28-14 11:50 AM
    First thanks for toning down the lens flare :-)

It looks great, and It does remind me a bit of the HTC One, which I like the looks of very much.

I'd love a gunmetal aluminium shell on my next BB device... but I do like the rubberized carbon fibre back on my Z30... I CAN'T CHOOSE I LOVE THEM BOTH!

Yeah, it's a gimmick, but a dual lens camera that could do 3D would be fun... I'd pay an extra $50 so long as I could DLNA to my 3D TV and see the 3D images.
    02-28-14 12:46 PM
    Wow! Love it!
    02-28-14 01:43 PM
    How about moving the rear bottom speaker to the front to flank the touchpad? Great design!
    02-28-14 02:27 PM
    First thanks for toning down the lens flare :-)

It looks great, and It does remind me a bit of the HTC One, which I like the looks of very much.

I'd love a gunmetal aluminium shell on my next BB device... but I do like the rubberized carbon fibre back on my Z30... I CAN'T CHOOSE I LOVE THEM BOTH!

Yeah, it's a gimmick, but a dual lens camera that could do 3D would be fun... I'd pay an extra $50 so long as I could DLNA to my 3D TV and see the 3D images.
    Thanks man

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-28-14 04:13 PM
    Wow! Love it!
    Thank you

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-28-14 04:13 PM
    How about moving the rear bottom speaker to the front to flank the touchpad? Great design!
    Nice idea! Thanks for your feedback

AK BlackBerry Prototypes
    02-28-14 04:14 PM
119 12345