12-12-14 12:32 PM
52 123
tools
    Why not BlackBerry Time? BlackBerry Watch is so apple.
    Thanks for that name suggestion, will work on a BlackBerry Time watch
    09-18-14 12:18 AM
    Motoberry????

Posted via CB10
    Prince Radebe likes this.
    09-18-14 12:19 AM
    loving it

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 12:30 AM
    Looks too much like the Moto360...too much
    09-18-14 12:44 AM
    Looks too much like the Moto360...too much
    I quote "...got mockups of the Moto 360 from around the web" . The concept was made to highlight the trackpad.
    09-18-14 12:57 AM
    I quote "...got mockups of the Moto 360 from around the web" . The concept was made to highlight the trackpad.
    Ahhh, I didnt read your OP. I just scrolled to see the pictures haha! but good job. I do like it
    09-18-14 01:17 AM
    Nice job.
    And an app to change the clock interface.

With due diligence from my Astro on Z30STA100-2/10.3.0.1154
    09-18-14 02:18 AM
    I was not really interested at all in smart watches... Until I saw this, thanks for the trackpad.. Very good job!

Actually it gave me an idea, I don't know if it's possible to implement but it would be quite unique.

The idea is: if it's possible to have a transparent display under the watch glass to display the BlackBerry Assistant, Hub, messages etc.. And when the display is not in use, it can reveal AN ANALOG WATCH beneath it! how cool would be that, specially if it was Swiss
    09-18-14 02:37 AM
    I was not really interested at all in smart watches... Until I saw this, thanks for the trackpad.. Very good job!

Actually it gave me an idea, I don't know if it's possible to implement but it would be quite unique.

The idea is: if it's possible to have a transparent display under the watch glass to display the BlackBerry Assistant, Hub, messages etc.. And when the display is not in use, it can reveal AN ANALOG WATCH beneath it! how cool would be that, specially if it was Swiss
    Only problem is square OS on round display, I think they would need some optimisation to have it running on a circle, or it could be a rectangle within a circle, but that might be too small

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 03:46 AM
    This is clean! I like the direction this is going in!

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 08:04 AM
    Love it, I'd buy it and quickly

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 09:36 AM
    Very cool, keeping it classy. I would wear one.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 07:46 PM
    These are some smooth concepts! I really like the UI. Initial thoughts would be to go with the square face as more content would be better displayed. Would also go good with the "work wide" wave BlackBerry is on with the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-14 10:21 PM
    I would buy one today if this were made. I really want a smart watch for when I'm on my motorcycle, but I haven't been impressed by any that I've seen.

I have more friends because I do drugs!!
    10-03-14 04:17 AM
    I like it... would also be nice to have nfc and BlackBerry wallet connectivity. Imagine being at the cash and just swipe your watch... almost need a thread asking what users want in their BlackBerry Time (BBT) smart watch.

A slow climb to the top is always more rewarding. Sent using my BlackBerry Z10.
    10-05-14 02:55 PM
    Would love that on my wrist, also if you could get a black chrome body instead of silver or a rose gold with a black strap

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 03:16 PM
    Y u guys always copy the concept of once already. Done if release those things it doesn't. Sound very much... come with different. concept it should be new to entire mobile world... these smart watches have been released by sony, Samsung, apple.. and no one is going to waste their money to see their time.... rather than going for smart watches go for developing u r software os. By making blackberry os available for all android, windows phones. As Ubuntu did everyone will start using the new os. And blackberry can over come their losses.....

Posted via CB10
    Blackberry 10 is closed source. Ubuntu is open source. Blackberry 10 is aimed at security, so if they we to give it away then it would have to be open source. This makes it possible for people to hack the BB10 OS and bypass the security features. M

Posted via CB10
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    10-15-14 02:00 AM
    Loving the side button/ track pad idea... a new take on the original blackberry track wheel

Beautiful design, i think blackberry would go far making a niche watch like this

Posted via my game changer BlackBerry Passport
    11-02-14 11:45 PM
    Today I was struck by an Idea after looking closely to the Apple Watch Crown, its nifty and all but BlackBerry has always been king when it comes to navigation technology (BlackBerry Trackpad). I thought to myself, why not use the trackpad on a smartwatch? got home... got mockups of the Moto 360 from around the web. I have the brains but lack when it comes to 3D design, hope someone can implement the Idea buy designing a BlackBerry Watch from scratch. Below feast your eyes to Innovation.

BlackBerry Watch

Feel free to request me to include anything, I only did this to illustrate the trackpad.
    You should make It the wheel like in the original BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 11:55 PM
    You should make It the wheel like in the original BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    I never thought of the wheel, would be sleek...
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    11-05-14 09:09 AM
    Awesome.

Porsche Design watch UI, Assistant and most importantly,
    HUB integration!

:-D

? ? ? Zzzzwipetyped from The Maskport - Zzzzmoqin'.... ? ? ?
    11-27-14 04:41 PM
    Loving the side button/ track pad idea... a new take on the original blackberry track wheel

Beautiful design, i think blackberry would go far making a niche watch like this

I'm not liking the track pad on the side it makes no functional sense!

- too many swipes to get beyond more than just one page of emails,
    - since it's against your wrist swiping will be difficult: think this through, you cannot put you finger/thumb through your wrist to get a GOOd/adequate swipe, and it'll be angled away from the watch by the sensor at any rate.
    > the sensor needs to be on the face of the watch or on the dial itself.

How is it proposed to deal with emails searching?! BlackBerry Assistant will be required to do the heavy lifting, and by design should have more than on microphone for background noise Elimination.

* battery life will be the biggest concern and I honestly think that having a battery augmented with kenitic based system of counter weights and internal charging much like the Seiko watches like Ulturon should be a no Brainer.

BlackBerry Assistant would need to have internal db of what it can do not connect with the phone to render results as lag would be evident.

There are more thoughts I have but it's a start. Oh yes a new design on more efficient email list rendering is required.

BlackBerry - Accept no substitute. Period!
    11-27-14 04:52 PM
    I'm not liking the track pad on the side it makes no functional sense!

- too many swipes to get beyond more than just one page of emails,
    - since it's against your wrist swiping will be difficult: think this through, you cannot put you finger/thumb through your wrist to get a GOOd/adequate swipe, and it'll be angled away from the watch by the sensor at any rate.
    > the sensor needs to be on the face of the watch or on the dial itself.

How is it proposed to deal with emails searching?! BlackBerry Assistant will be required to do the heavy lifting, and by design should have more than on microphone for background noise Elimination.

* battery life will be the biggest concern and I honestly think that having a battery augmented with kenitic based system of counter weights and internal charging much like the Seiko watches like Ulturon should be a no Brainer.

BlackBerry Assistant would need to have internal db of what it can do not connect with the phone to render results as lag would be evident.

There are more thoughts I have but it's a start. Oh yes a new design on more efficient email list rendering is required.

BlackBerry - Accept no substitute. Period!
    I disagree with your track pad statement, I believe it would work as shown on the side and leave the face of the watch as a clean design.

Only thing i would change is when you press the pad to click it, that would be like a lock/unlock button, and to select items (only when the watch is unlocked) you tap the touch pad.

You would bend your wrist down to give adequate access to swipe pad, and it would sense swipe speed and translate it into scroll speed, problem solved.

Email searching can be accomplished with key words rather than phrases, which would be a better way to narrow things down to be able to scroll using the touch pad.

I agree with a new design for Hub view to match better with the circular face, maybe someone can come up with a different concept UI for this.

Kinetic charging would be a bonus, but I'd leave it as that, a bonus... if it clashes with ANYTHING I would not include it

11-29-14 06:15 AM
    I think we need a Squircle shaped watch

Posted via CB10
    Guignards likes this.
    12-11-14 01:00 AM
    I think we need a Squircle shaped watch

Posted via CB10
    This would probably be best, gives a more square screen for better use, but has a more refined look.

On the trackpad idea... ergonomically speaking I think it would be better suited to the bottom right or left side, slightly angled upwards (say a 30 degree angle from the screen) this would provide easy access without worry that your wrist will activate it. Good idea though, but for BlackBerry to get into the smartwatch game it will need something revolutionary as well as including all the fitness and other gadgets currently being offered.

BB for Life
    12-11-14 01:54 PM
52 123