06-23-14 03:22 PM
27 12
tools
    Nah. same old same old. Not a wow design. Honestly would you buy it if you already have a Samsung, LG or Iphone? As a Z10 owner I'm waiting for a killer QWERTY design that will turn heads when I'm holding it up and that is distinct from Samsung. HTC or Iphone....Give me something that is totally eye popping design that is both affordable and sexy.
    You have to look at what's possible. Sure, it's cool if you make a design that's so thin and sharp that it's not possible to make it. You have to leave room for the front cam, speaker, display, rear cam etc. etc.

To be honest, i would buy this in an instant because it gives me what i look for in a Q10 successor, being :

- Same keyboard which i think is almost flawless ( take a look @ my thread about the re-design of the keyboard, to understand that some keys are just not placed logically )
    - Screen size is bigger, while not making the phone too large imo, it's just a tad bit larger than the Q10
    - Toolbelt is absent here, but i would include it because i'm a toolbelt enthusiast

The design imo is sleek, simple yet sharp. If you take a look at the specs, you'd notice
    that while they are not top of the line, they would make this phone run like a rocket in combination
    with the BBOS, meaning, if BBRY wants, it could also be affordable, meaning more people would
    be interested to buy it, etc etc, so it's not as simple as you might think.

Could you name a couple of phones that you think has a 'wow' design?
    04-18-14 06:08 PM
    Good I'd love that.. Please make it like this..
    06-23-14 03:22 PM
27 12