08-17-15 05:05 AM
45 12
tools
    Definitely cool looking but wouldn't it be majorly top heavy? Seems like it would be near impossible to type on.
    08-16-15 07:06 AM
    Seems impossible to type on! Me..don't like! BlackBerry should build 2 devices per year:
    -Passport like (Slider in that category)(best specs) (every 2 years)
    -Classic (basic specs) (every year)
    -Full-touchscreen (good specs) (every 2 years)

The Classic should be always come with BB10 (business oriented/government oriented, with max security).
    The other 2 should come with both BB10 and Android, so that also the consumer can choose between the two..

Posted via CB10
    Robert Roger likes this.
    08-16-15 07:20 AM
    Just do full touch version without the PKB garbage. It is just going to start double typing anyway!

Posted via Z30
    extisis and Robert Roger like this.
    08-16-15 08:45 AM
    I like the look of this thing a lot! However, I'm not sold on the landscape slide out keyboard. Why not just keep the proportions of the current Passport Keyboard and allow it to slide out portrait?

I feel that the Passport is a pretty optimal size, with regard to the keyboard, and I don't really see a good reason to mess with that. I like the idea of a full touch Passport and, even more the idea of a Slider but the landscape slide out keyboard just seems a bit off.

I know that this is probably just my opinion but I really prefer not to turn my phone sideways to use it. Sometimes for reading a long Web page and using the PKB as a scroll bar, it's useful. Otherwise portrait orientation all the way! And if you have a capacitive keyboard in landscape mode, you lose the option of having the capacitive control for the sidebar.
    08-16-15 09:04 AM
    So it is real
    It's a concept.
    08-16-15 09:31 AM
    It's a concept.
    Oh ok than i don't care

Posted via CB10
    Robert Roger likes this.
    08-16-15 09:38 AM
    If it comes with a physical keyboard, I'm sold. Oh, and uh...please loose the fingerprint crap.
    Pcmx likes this.
    08-16-15 10:04 AM
    I don't care about fingerprint but it seems for some people the BOMB
    it's easily hackable or manipulated so this tells you a lot about sheep huh? lol
    Robert Roger likes this.
    08-16-15 10:49 AM
    You know why I call bull on this? Because they're not going to make any more BB10 devices, remember? It's all going to be Android from now in.

If this had been released with an android app page, it would be much more believable.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    remember what exactly? have a link or source or are you just vomiting from your fingers?
    08-16-15 10:50 AM
    Just do full touch version without the PKB garbage. It is just going to start double typing anyway!

Posted via Z30
    seems like the android faithful want to jump so hard on the slider ship just for this. double type FTW.
    08-16-15 10:51 AM
    it's easily hackable or manipulated so this tells you a lot about sheep huh? lol
    \=D/ *PARTY* SHEEPIES*PARTY* \=D/

Poorly written on my SE Passport. PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    extisis likes this.
    08-16-15 10:51 AM
    Why is this in the Passport forum and not the Concepts and Dream Devices forum?

Posted via CB10
    08-16-15 01:19 PM
    Ugliest thing I have ever seen.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    08-16-15 05:55 PM
    Why is this in the Passport forum and not the Concepts and Dream Devices forum?
    That was my question too...

It's moved now!
    08-16-15 06:31 PM
    Added "[CONCEPT]" to thread title to stop confusing members... Well to stop confusing them more anyway.
    BB-JAM215 likes this.
    08-16-15 06:34 PM
    Added "[CONCEPT]" to thread title to stop confusing members... Well to stop confusing them more anyway.
    But I'm still confused, but not about this concept.

Poorly written on my SE Passport. PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    Elite1 likes this.
    08-16-15 07:16 PM
    I do not think this word "confused " means what you think it means.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    DarkJoker33 and extisis like this.
    08-16-15 09:42 PM
    Since there's already "wasted" space at teh bottom... put yes/no keys there, with fingerprint scanner doubling as trackpad - and I'd buy 5 of these.
    08-17-15 03:17 AM
    1) How is battery life on this?
    2) The OS is buttery smooth ?
    3) It has Dark Hub ?
    4) Which version of 10.3.4.xxx?

*Thanks for fixing it Elite, I was so mighty confused that I begin to like being confused. *
    08-17-15 03:50 AM
    Just like this size and form but with a virtual keyboard and I would buy straight. With virtual keyboard it would give more screen experience for websites and videos .
    BlackBerry full touchscreen device and what about the slide keyboard.

Same specs as the BlackBerry Passport

Attachment 366894

The keyboard you can click away from the back to replace it with a battery pack that is sold separatly. The keyboard is smaller than the screen wide for the connector. The slide you click with a slot from the other side where also is your volume rocker and a hidden place to put in your sim-card and micro sd and a lock.

the keyboard is with a slide that is locked and flat under and the battery pack is also flat that is also been locked . the lock mechanisme locked from four point to click in a hole and locked on the side.

This is full orginal concept without fingerprint , just like AT&T version

Attachment 367061
    08-17-15 05:05 AM
45 12