03-20-14 09:29 AM
41 12
tools

The BlackBerry M1 Fuse is a concept imagined by James from BerryFlow.com and come to life by The World Of Pootermobile.

The M1 is a fully featured BlackBerry 10 lapdock peripheral.
    M1 Fuse allows you to connect any Miracast compatible BB10 device for a seamless uncompromising mobile-computing experience.

With NFC enabled, dropping your device inside the LED cradle will trigger Terminal Modea combination of Wifi Direct, Miracast, and Bluetooth Smart Ready.
    Terminal Mode allows the BB10 OS to project a tailored, landscape experience for the larger 15″ touch sensitive screen. Overall, a more mature multitasking interaction in which you can run applications in tandem with 2 live apps running alongside BlackBerry Hub.

A docked BB10 device can function as a virtual track-pad with full gesture support. As well, if the mobile supports wireless charging the docking tray will also allow a wire-free charge while the M1 is connected through magnetic rapid charger.
    This same device cradle is also encompassed by a blue LED indicator strip. The indicator will change colors to let you know about incoming notifications and will return to blue, indicating the devices are connected via Bluetooth.

For full specs and features head over to BB10 Concept - The BlackBerry M1Fuse | BerryFlow.com

What do you think of the M1 Fuse? I'd buy this in a heartbeat!

03-14-14 11:50 AM
    Wow. The renders are coming out thick an fast.

Good job, I love people who push forward thinking ideas forward.

I have a negative comment but will save it for another day or thread.

Well done.

Posted via CB10
    davidboubou, chgaida and DocDRM like this.
    03-14-14 11:57 AM
    This is what BlackBerry needs to put out into the public market. Awesome concept! and I too would purchase one in a heart beat.

Posted via CB10
    davidboubou likes this.
    03-14-14 12:02 PM
    I'm pretty sure CrackBerry.com has some of the most talented, loyal and open minded technology enthusiasts on this planet.

Do people who don't work for the other big tech companies, spend this much time and energy, trying to bring around the second coming of a struggling company.

It brings a tear to my eye.

Let's hope they don't forget you in the movie.

Posted via CB10
    AnimalPak200 and Mecca EL like this.
    03-14-14 12:23 PM
    I want it now and I'd buy it in a heart beat!

Great job James and Pootermobile!

Posted via CB10
    blusls and James Nieves like this.
    03-14-14 09:25 PM
    I made a mock up of a similar idea using a PlayBook (shortly after the PlayBook came out) that docked into the back of a HDMI monitor with a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse...I always wanted to incorporate a phone dock as well...but this is a much more polished version with features of BlackBerry 10 that I just didn't have with my PlayBook variant

Posted via CB10
    James Nieves likes this.
    03-14-14 09:53 PM
    Would definitely buy if it came in 13 or 11 inch sizes! Great work

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 10:19 PM
    Looks awesome. I'd buy one for sure.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    03-15-14 04:10 AM
    Awesome!!!! BlackBerry should bring this on!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 03:44 AM
    That's hot! I really like the idea to use your bb10 device as a track pad on the laptop.

Posted from my awesome Z30
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-16-14 03:20 PM
    This is just awesome !
    I would buy two.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-17-14 07:08 AM
    ???(?,?)??? ?ow!
    I'd buy one if it's on sale.

Posted via CB10
    rebroker2009 likes this.
    03-17-14 07:24 AM
    Yup agreed! If it's on sale haha as it might be too expensive at retail

Q10 with Telus on 10.2.1.2141
    03-17-14 07:00 PM
    Its a flashback to my atrix, just modernized...

Im not sure
    03-17-14 07:02 PM
    Make this happen. That's brilliant
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-17-14 07:08 PM
    im dying in here
    03-17-14 07:48 PM
    Man that thing is fantastic. That would be a complete game changer. They need to hurry up and do it before Apple does.

Z10
    Mecca EL and James Nieves like this.
    03-17-14 07:54 PM
    Tweet it to Chen

Z10
    03-17-14 07:57 PM
    When this one will come out, BlackBerry 10 os should be able to run virtual machine softwares and have the production apps.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 08:00 PM
    In 2009, Celio Corp Introduced Redfly that was available to the Windows and BlackBerry platforms. It was an extension of the phone. It was reviewed here in Crackberry and various other websites with rave reviews . Unfortunately it didn't sell very well.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 08:38 PM
    I wish that thing was real, looks amazing and no doubt I've wanted blackberry to come up with something like this, their own set of laptops and computing devices!!... pricing, yup that sure would be an issue coz that thing sure doesn't look cheap... but if it were priced reasonably and maybe not something that apple does, overpricing, I'd love to see myself with one of those... BlackBerry, don't do what the crazy apple does man!! 'feasibility of the buyer', does that make sense!?!... That sure is something I'd want but really coming down to it, I'd first ask if it is what I would really need, would it have or feature apps that are most necessary to a computing device, the most commonly used and the most needed once on a daily basis!!?... what it should be able to do and what it could do!??... I'm just a fan and I'd like to get myself one of those lappies that says blackberry on it... it'll be interesting to see!... Go ahead guys, do something about it!!... it is a crazy idea!! ;D

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 08:51 PM
    Also known as a paperweight when you are carrying around your smart phone. I imagine the main competition would be a chrome book except that a chrome book doesn't need your phone in order to function. Plus it won't turn into a paperweight when you upgrade your phone. It's hard to imagine how you could price this to be competitive.
    03-17-14 09:39 PM
    BlackBerry M1 Fuse - Your Mobile Experience Uncompromised-futurama-fry-shut-up-take-my-money-high-quality.jpg Enough said.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    03-17-14 11:32 PM
    It looks like a good concept. One model would have to work with all BB10 devices. The price point would be critical. Also adding micro SD slots would extend it's flexibility. Yes, the phone has one, but one, two, or three on the dock would give filing flexibility for anyone who likes to be exceptionally organized (some would say OCD).
    ?

The price would have to be around the price of an iPad to catch positive media attention.

Saying all that...I'm ready for a road trip to Waterloo to buy mine!

Tim Smith from my Z10 on Rogers
    03-18-14 12:47 AM
    Another thought. It would need a larger screen, say 15 inch. It would be a laptop then as well.

Tim Smith from my Z10 on Rogers
    03-18-14 12:52 AM
41 12