05-17-14 09:24 AM
89 123 ...
tools
    For the best experience go to BlackBerry 10 HUB / Reimagined on Behance

BlackBerry Hub Reimagined-benahce-cover.png

04/27 Project has been updated to include following:

- Selected Item Flow: Simplifying more options and action screens
    - View Contact: Contact page from Hub participant. Call, text, edit, etc. redesigned
    - The Dark Theme! with little gold twist
    - Credits to community BB portals, blogs and all of you who commented in this thread

04/14 Original post:

Inspired by a Q10Nutter's design thread back when 10.3 leaked I made few concepts of how flat UI should look and what makes UI flat. Basically there was a discussion where BB should go next with their visuals.

I decided to follow up on the concept and even went far ahead to visualize the concept in motion. Beside that I tried to make it more visually interesting I also thought about how to simplify it and add some little features that are easily overlooked.

Unfortunately I cannot post the presentation here as there is some animated .gif action going on, so please follow the link above for seamless experience. Project will be updated with even more features within a week or so.

And of course here is a sneak peak

BlackBerry Hub Reimagined-untitled-1.png
    Last edited by vladi; 04-27-14 at 06:35 AM. Reason: Project has been updated
    04-14-14 07:55 PM
    For the best experience go to BlackBerry 10 HUB / Reimagined on Behance

Inspired by a Q10Nutter's design thread back when 10.3 leaked I made few concepts of how flat UI should look and what makes UI flat. Basically there was a discussion where BB should go next with their visuals.

I decided to follow up on the concept and even went far ahead to visualize the concept in motion. Beside that I tried to make it more visually interesting I also thought about how to simplify it and add some little features that are easily overlooked.

Unfortunately I cannot post the presentation here as there is some animated .gif action going on, so please follow the link above for seamless experience. Project will be updated with even more features within a week or so.

And of course here is a sneak peak

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.png 
Views:	5273 
Size:	227.6 KB 
ID:	263173
    Nope. Don't like the colours. Don't like round icons, they waste space and limit what can be put in them. Too flat for my liking.
    04-14-14 07:58 PM
    I love it just checked out the concepts on the website and very impressed, would love a dark theme as well

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 08:11 PM
    I love it!!! It's beautiful. I like how the email icon is colorful. It needs color added to it

Posted via CB10
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    04-14-14 08:22 PM
    I ki da like it!

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 08:24 PM
    I agree with the first comment. All the grey white makes visual distinction difficult. The blue lines are bb10 are much better. Don't like this at all

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 08:33 PM
    I think it's awesome!

I somewhat agree with the comment above about it being difficult to see separation between messages. Either a darker background colour or outline around the message boxes would be interesting to see. Maybe even customisable colour schemes...
    brodic likes this.
    04-14-14 11:31 PM
    BB10 UI is not the problem... it's the functionality and customization that need to improve. changing this does nothing...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Mecca EL, Soul_Est and anon1727506 like this.
    04-14-14 11:52 PM
    Nice idea but it looks a bit... pale, it's like it lacks something.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-15-14 01:00 AM
    Looks awesome! Way to go buddy, can't wait to see more
    04-15-14 01:12 AM
    I like the Concept BUT The rest off the Concept on your Websize is awsome!
    04-15-14 01:21 AM
    wow more picture they look great
    04-15-14 10:29 AM
    Thanks for participating and thanks for your feedback! Its been a lovely little project! I didn't expect that much response.

The only proper way to view the new color scheme is actually to have it 1:1 and look it up on your phone, then you can tell whats really going on.

To say thanks here is a dark theme
    This is a 1:1 Z10 image

BlackBerry Hub Reimagined-bb10-soft-flat-dark.jpg
    menshawy and harshadpatel like this.
    04-15-14 01:41 PM
    Thanks for participating and thanks for your feedback! Its been a lovely little project! I didn't expect that much response.

The only proper way to view the new color scheme is actually to have it 1:1 and look it up on your phone, then you can tell whats really going on.

To say thanks here is a dark theme
    This is a 1:1 Z10 image

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB10-Soft-Flat-Dark.jpg 
Views:	3295 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	263376
    Love it!!!