Ok, so I'm not going to list a bunch of specs, or features. This is more of an idea. Also, my render is very rough but here goes...

I think it's time for BlackBerry and TCL to create an exclusive phone a la the Porsche line. This would be an Android based phone that would cater to Celebrities, and the C-Suite or an organization. Imagine the highest specs. The most premium hardware. Apple is trying this with the Apple X, $1000 phone. I say we trump them with...

The BlackBerry Exec Line.

The render was taken from the Krypton render and altered to resemble the Porsche design with an updated look to the screen and size.

Give it the Porsche treatment with the leather, and gold editions and other accessories that would make this a Luxury item that stands out from all other Android phones.

Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Exec-255952.jpg  
    09-23-17 02:39 PM
    that's a rough mockup... but I think it's a great idea. there are definitely people out there that will buy it.
    09-23-17 03:31 PM
    that's a rough mockup... but I think it's a great idea. there are definitely people out there that will buy it.
    Thanks I appreciate it.
    09-23-17 04:03 PM
    I'll buy it.

looks alright (bit rough) but hey it's concept lol.
    09-25-17 06:51 AM
    I'll buy it.

looks alright (bit rough) but hey it's concept lol.
    Haha Thanks! I know its rough. I threw it together with the ToolWhiz Photos app.
    09-25-17 08:44 AM
    Reminds me of the original image for the BlackBerry Z10 (called London at the time - http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/78...the_verge2.jpg
    nvsfg likes this.
    09-26-17 10:27 AM
    oh wow you are right! I totally missed that!!
    09-29-17 07:20 AM
    make the "BlackBerry" bezel the finger print scanner, give it good speakers, 8gb ram turn it out in silver and gold and give it to a few celebrity types to market it.
    09-29-17 07:22 AM
    I do really like it

Posted via CB10
    10-07-17 04:31 PM
    Porsche Design phones are always hot. Haven't owned one, but I've gone hands on with quite a few. A new one would be right up my alley - maybe not for me to purchase personally, but I know there's a market out there for it!!
    10-13-17 02:15 PM
    Haha! Yall are dreamers. TCL makes cheap crap. No way a top tier device is made.

Posted via CB10
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    10-19-17 06:36 PM
    it would certainly have me as a buyer.
    10-19-17 07:12 PM
    That's definitely NOT TCL's market or experience, and they lack the infrastructure and the access to top-end hardware (SoCs especially) in a timely manner - at best, they could make a "premium" phone 9 months into the life of the current high-end SoC (whatever that was). Heck, even LG couldn't get their hands on SD835s in time for their G6, because Samsung was first in line and bought them all - they're just launching their first 835 device now with the V30 - and LG is a much, MUCH larger player in the high-end phone world than TCL.

It's not not nearly as simple as many imagine.
    10-19-17 07:18 PM
    Haha! Yall are dreamers. TCL makes cheap crap. No way a top tier device is made.

Posted via CB10
    The irony is that the KEYᵒⁿᵉ is probably the most well-constructed BlackBerry-branded device yet (initial screen hiccup aside).
    10-19-17 10:37 PM
    Let Apple and Samsung chase the high end phone market. $1500 CDN for the iphoneX, you must be mentally deficient to spend that sort of money. The key one is nice but so is the motion. It's a good value for price proposition. Thank God for a big battery.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-17 09:10 PM
    The irony is that the KEYᵒⁿᵉ is probably the most well-constructed BlackBerry-branded device yet (initial screen hiccup aside).
    Are you saying that in terms of design AND build quality or just the latter? Because having owned a Passport, it's pretty hard to fault that thing for its construction.
    11-02-17 09:22 PM
    Are you saying that in terms of design AND build quality or just the latter? Because having owned a Passport, it's pretty hard to fault that thing for its construction.
    Design mostly, but no less than equal in build quality.
    11-02-17 09:24 PM
    Design mostly, but no less than equal in build quality.
    Figured as much. Thanks.
    11-02-17 09:38 PM
    BlackBerry's partnership with Porsche Design is over with.... and they are pretty much over those weird angles.
    11-03-17 10:33 AM
    I know but a Porsche design KeyOne would be cool.
    03-04-18 01:29 PM
    I don't see the point. Since specs are the main premium right now, paying that kind of money just for design doesn't make sense.

But I too wonder a Porsche Design iteration of the KEYone.
    04-26-18 01:05 PM