Only the finest in photo editing here

Same size as the Q5. Available in colours and glass weave designs. Specs tbd but probably powered by some newer gen. low power quad core or at least the Z30 soc. Targeted to mass market as a smaller alternative to the Leap and will deliver the new app strategy .
    anon(8908445) and BSar like this.
    06-29-15 02:32 PM
    https://db.tt/6Lr3f1Qv

Only the finest in photo editing here

Same size as the Q5. Available in colours and glass weave designs. Specs tbd but probably powered by some newer gen. low power quad core or at least the Z30 soc. Targeted to mass market as a smaller alternative to the Leap and will deliver the new app strategy .
    So is it running Android or BB10?

Mass Market..... BlackBerry.... did you use some solvents doing your copying and pasting?
    06-29-15 02:39 PM
    Nice! Now that BlackBerry has an OS that is user friendly, I can see it starting to sell. I've noticed people going back and forth between iOS and Android. That's a sign that people are looking for something different [in my opinion].

I'd like to see it happen.

The Z10 STL 100-3 on 10.3.1.2708 BlackBerry owners on AT&T Channel C0032C652
    06-29-15 03:18 PM
    I might have used a gas rag to clean up after lunch before editing hehehe. I think a BB10 version would be nice for a handy all touch device of this size but it needs the apps, good media capabilities, and battery life to appeal to more than just the enterprise user and maybe feature data compression with a good antennae for areas of lesser cell coverage.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 06:14 PM
    Wow, I like it. It's kind of a lumia thing; but hey, it looks "friendly ". I wouldn't buy it, because I like larger phones, but it definitely could attract some "entry" market if priced correctly. But as you said, once people buy this things, they will want apps, etc,etc and that's where the problem resides. As for your work, nice job! Good looking render.
    06-30-15 06:02 PM
    Kopi?

;-)

(yes, I mean it ambiguously...)

  Pastaporto aglio e olio... Mmmhhh!  
    07-01-15 08:47 AM