This is my idea for a BlackBerry that is meant for the Military, the Steel Workers, Construction, anything where a tough device is needed. Feel free to make a concept of it.

I would like it to be either QWERTY or Touch, it would have a hybrid steel and rubber frame with thick corner bumpers, it would be water proof, dust proof. There would be a MagSafe-like charger so a MicroUSB wouldn't be needed. QI Wireless as well. If possible it would be shockproof too. the screen would be recessed to avoid scratches and the back would be made to resemble diamond plating with the rubber bumper on the corners wrapping around a bit to stop the device from sliding when on a a surface. It would also have two extra loud double stereo speakers and noise canceling. Because of the metal back, the BB Logo would be a little larger than normal and would be where the Antenna is.

The idea I had for looks comes from this.

Blacklatino likes this.
    08-13-14 12:49 PM
    I like it.
    This is my idea for a BlackBerry that is meant for the Military, the Steel Workers, Construction, anything where a tough device is needed.
    How about "wife" proof? My wife's BlackBerries( all of them) look as if they have been thru war zones.
    08-13-14 01:12 PM
    So no actual image of it right? Because that one is like an iphone with a case right?

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    BoldMaverick likes this.
    08-13-14 07:21 PM
    Yeah that an iphone case. I started 3 concepts and did not like any of them. So im leaving this one up to anyone who wants to try.
    08-13-14 07:23 PM
    Yeah, it looks just like my iPhones....just battle ready.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 07:43 PM