I missed having a one handed powerful device like the 9xxx Bold series of its day. With blackberry virtual keyboard being the best in the business (and me missing out on the Z10, I skipped to the Z30). I would love to have a very fast (octo-core) Z10 sized phone with a 5 MP front and 13 MP rear camera. Thicker is okay, if I have to compromise depth, that I can live with.
    You cannot say Android with spitting out a 5" (plus) screen. I like gaming and TV and movies viewing, but a truly mobile device; as opposed to two handed half-sized tablet, is more important. It is more functional if I can operate or navigate a mobile device in one hand, and have my other free to write if necessary. Most of the time I try that with the Priv I damn near drop the thing. Or the inside of my thumb is hit the wrong app or letter as I stretch my short thumbs across the screen (please no small hand jokes).
    I want that bold or curve feel in a phone, but a PKB is not required. I want the power, not a watered down "mini" version other companies offer. Last thing...Z30 speakers would be nice.
    03-26-17 01:39 AM
    ...and 3 or 4 GB of RAM please
    03-26-17 01:42 AM
    If you want a phone about the size of the Z10 (~4.5"), your options are pretty much the smaller iPhones, or the Sony Xperia Compact line. Most other OEMs have 5" as a minimum.
    03-26-17 02:26 AM
    If you want a phone about the size of the Z10 (~4.5"), your options are pretty much the smaller iPhones, or the Sony Xperia Compact line. Most other OEMs have 5" as a minimum.
    I did get a Compact Z3...Three problems:

1. The speakerphone was not much louder than the Earpiece.

2. The screen cracked IN MY POCKET. This was after the glass back panel cracked on a 2 ft drop from a seated position. The screen is not easily replaceable either.

3. I am addicted to the BlackBerry Keyboard which is not available in the Google Playstore.

I understand about the other brands, but can't a brotha have a dream?
    03-26-17 10:54 AM
    I did get a Compact Z3...Three problems:

1. The speakerphone was not much louder than the Earpiece.

2. The screen cracked IN MY POCKET. This was after the glass back panel cracked on a 2 ft drop from a seated position. The screen is not easily replaceable either.

3. I am addicted to the BlackBerry Keyboard which is not available in the Google Playstore.

I understand about the other brands, but can't a brotha have a dream?
    3: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...uired-1059855/

2: Best Sony Xperia Z3 Compact cases

Still, that most every other manufacturer doesn't care about under 5" phones is indicative that you're not going to progress much past dreaming. There is the Xperia X Compact, which should be a healthy upgrade over the Z3 Compact.

If you're willing to compromise with an exactly 5" phone there's the Xperia X Performance or the Google Pixel, both of which have the Snapdragon 820 (the best Qualcomm chip on the market right now).
    03-26-17 02:21 PM