If you've gone from the Z10 to the Classic, please share your experience. I'm considering making that move myself and would like to know what your opinion is.

Before I had the Z10 I have now, I had a Q10 and liked it very much.

Thanks in advance for your post.

Posted via Z10
    12-29-15 02:32 PM
    I didn't go from a Z10 to a Classic, but I did get a Z10 when my Q and Classic had double typing problems. Do you prefer typing on glass or a PBK? You will see a huge difference in battery life and as you very aware, I'm sure, the screen size you are used to will be cut in half. If you want the best of both worlds, you may want to consider the Priv. It isn't for me, but many people are liking it.
    12-29-15 03:10 PM
    I went from the Z10 to Z30 to Q10 to Classic. If I could do it over, I'd stick w the Z10 for its size/weight, and carry an extra battery if needed. I also miss the swipe to delete a word and floating predictive text.

The Classic is noticeably heavy compared to the Z10. The toolbelt on the classic is hard to pass up. I use all the buttons on the toolbelt regularly. The trackpad is especially useful for websites. I don't miss having to charge my phone in the mid day though.

My experience from the Z10 to Classic was to simplify my smartphone life. I was disappointed w the Z10 battery, which I used up too fast bc of social media. Now that I've eliminated most social media from my phone (the exceptions being CB and the stock FB app), I believe I could go back to the Z10 w no problems.

Just my 2 cents.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-15 03:47 PM
    I went from Z10 to Q10 to iPhone 6+ and now to Classic. I really liked the Z10 but battery could not get through the day. I do not use any social media on my phone so Classic works well. If battery on Z10 had lasted the day, I think I would still be with that phone.
    12-29-15 04:49 PM
    I went from Z10 straight to Classic. After 3 years I decided it was time to get something else. Decided to go with the Classic.

I had a Torch before my Z10, so the PKB is nothing new, but it is good to be back on it. In saying that, the VKB on the Z10 was awesome, and pretty much the only reason I went to an all touch device after the torch.

Battery life is the big winner for me, also when I use my classic out and about, people I'm with will usually question what phone I've got. When I tell them BlackBerry it's the usual "I didn't think they existed anymore" but after a play on my Classic they think it's great. Never had anyone look twice at the Z10, most likely because 'it's just another touch device'.

Do I still miss my Z10? Yes. But it's kept in a drawer in case I want to switch back for fun, and also now serves as my back-up.

Glad I made the switch though and stayed with BB10

Posted with my Blackberry Classic SQC100-1/
    12-30-15 04:45 AM
    Thanks. Your reply helped me.

Posted via Z10
    12-30-15 09:47 AM