I did it and ordered a key2. So if far I'm loving it. Not only does it do everything the classic did I have to its doing it better. I am having some issues with the fancy keyboard but overall it's fantastic. So if your on the fence and can scrape the cash it's worth it. I would not have done a keyone as I just couldn't like the typing but this rocks. Also phone calls are great. Not that classics were not. This is just a bit better.
    Oh did I mention it drains the bank account too.
    eiruvrav and the_boon like this.
    11-01-18 08:19 PM
    well said I can agree coming from the classic to the key2. I will say that I still miss the hub on the classic and the keyboard was easier to type on in my opinion with that said the key2 is definitely the way to go!
    11-01-18 08:33 PM
    Speed wise, the KEY2 is a Porsche and the Classic is a Moped.

I tried double carrying a Classic and a Priv early this year and didn't last 48 hours, that's how slow it was compared to the Priv which is arguably one of the slowest Android flagships of its generation.
    The Priv isn't known for great battery life but it smoked the Classic by miles.

What I said above also goes for a Priv to KEY2 comparison, where the former is the moped and the latter is the Porsche.
    11-02-18 10:43 AM
    Claasic is 1967 ford mustang GT

Sent from my Secure BlackBerry Classic
    BerryRipe, the_boon and DWonder like this.
    11-15-18 09:16 AM
    If my classic keeps working for another 47 years, I'll be happy a man. I've had many phones over the years, and for me, the Classic has worked out the best. Rightly sized... does all that I need. I find that once you start adding too many features, things go down. Just like cars.. computers, etc. I'm getting old... and want it simple, working and reliable. "Classic".
    Honestly...there is no right or wrong phone. Its a tool and we all have different needs.
    Find what you like and take care of it.
    BerryRipe and DWonder like this.
    11-15-18 09:35 AM
    Claasic is 1967 ford mustang GT

With a lawn mower engine.
    11-15-18 09:41 AM
    Installed with 2 carbs plus turbo pack engine..

11-15-18 09:45 AM
    What if the Mustang is the size of a lawn mower.

Posted via CB10
    the_boon likes this.
    11-15-18 09:46 AM
    If my classic keeps working for another 47 years, I'll be happy a man. I've had many phones over the years, and for me, the Classic has worked out the best. Rightly sized... does all that I need. I find that once you start adding too many features, things go down. Just like cars.. computers, etc. I'm getting old... and want it simple, working and reliable. "Classic".
    Honestly...there is no right or wrong phone. Its a tool and we all have different needs.
    Find what you like and take care of it.
    Oh yeah

11-15-18 09:47 AM

What if the Mustang is the size of a lawn mower.

Posted via CB10
    The awesome resourcefulness of a BB10 user!
    johnny_bravo72 likes this.
    11-15-18 09:48 AM

Still has a lawn mower engine, though.
    11-15-18 09:49 AM
    Productivity wise my KeyONE smokes my Classic and I couldnt think a phone could ever do that again. I love it and an thinking of upgrading to a KeyTWO but will wait until this one ends.

So happy to be back with BB and have a phone that really works with me ... instead of me having to work for it.
    the_boon likes this.
    11-15-18 12:29 PM
    happy to be back with BB and have a phone that really works with me ... instead of me having to work for it.
    aka spending hours trying to find a working apk for BB10, only to end up with a battery drainer
    FrankUnderwood likes this.
    11-15-18 01:38 PM
    aka spending hours trying to find a working apk for BB10, only to end up with a battery drainer
    I never bothered trying to do Google Apps. I never needed them or wanted them. Now that I have access I don't want to go back. I think the ones who like the classic do so because what works works really well. My phone life is not better because I moved just different. I have spent hours and hours trying to make this phone work as easily as the classic. Just notifications and led and sound profiles set was large task for me. That said I'm enjoying a few apps I could not have.
    Still learning that you need the alt key to get a 0. That stupid Google mic on this phone is not my friend
    11-15-18 02:50 PM
    I have spent hours and hours trying to make this phone work as easily as the classic. Just notifications and led and sound profiles set was large task for me.
    My experience exactly and I'm still not totally satisfied. I've spent more time customizing my android device than I ever have finding the few android apps I want/need for my Passport. Some people on here just don't accept that there are people here on CB that don't use all the apps that they do.
    11-15-18 03:06 PM