i am unable to set yaho mail in my classic hub ..... also i want to use the android version of yahoo messenger from playstore but i am getting unusual activity error on sign up even when i am inserting the correct username and pwd with which i can easly use the yahoo messenger from BB world. please me guys, this is so frustratin as yahoo blocks the account after 3 attempts u try for secret question and i have forgotten the ans of that secret question too

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 02:03 AM
    Yahoo messengers worked pretty good on my Passport but haven't tried it yet on my Classic. Nor have I tried Yahoo mail, that thing is a spam infested nest and don't want any of that on my hub lol
    03-26-16 10:30 AM
    I had no trouble getting yahoo email through IMAP but have never tred to use yahoo messenger. I only put the yahoo account on the Passport, am trying o wean myself away moving to startmail, slowly but surely. Yahoo is near impossible to use on a browser anymore, with IMAP things just fall from the sky to my phone and I can delete from just hub or from both hub and server, so far NO junkmail, will have to check webmail someday to see if it's still getting junkmail.
    03-26-16 11:39 AM
    I just changed phones and had some trouble because devices have to use a special password on first use. Not sure if that is your issue ?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 05:21 PM
    I had no trouble getting yahoo email through IMAP but have never tred to use yahoo messenger. I only put the yahoo account on the Passport, am trying o wean myself away moving to startmail, slowly but surely. Yahoo is near impossible to use on a browser anymore, with IMAP things just fall from the sky to my phone and I can delete from just hub or from both hub and server, so far NO junkmail, will have to check webmail someday to see if it's still getting junkmail.
    can u tell me ..... how exactly u set up yahoo mail with imap ? i am not a tech savvy and have no clue of such things

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 12:57 AM
    I just changed phones and had some trouble because devices have to use a special password on first use. Not sure if that is your issue ?

Posted via CB10
    i face this issue on browsers and also in the android yahoo messenger ..... native yahoo messenger app from blackberry world is working though and yes ..... everytime i try to sign in from the different device or from browser ..... it gives me some unusual activity error while signing and does not let me sign and then asks me for a secret answer which i have forgotten and then after 3 attempts of the answer it blocks my account for 12 hours ..... so frustrating.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 01:00 AM
    I just use yahoo mobile site through the browser, all seems to work just fine and dandy...

Classic for work, Z30 for everything else...
    03-27-16 12:01 PM