I am desperate for WWF for my Blackberry classic, but every time I attempt to download the game, I get a notice about the WWF update, but it won't go further. Advice?
    05-17-15 04:00 PM
    Are you talking WWF the save the world idiots, or are you looking WWE as in sports entertainment?

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    Erik_1991 likes this.
    05-17-15 04:02 PM
    I assume that he is referring to Words With Friends? Personally, I've never played it so that's all I got.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    05-17-15 04:05 PM
    Whoops. Shows what I know eh? LOL

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    05-17-15 04:57 PM
    Did you download WWF from Snap? When you open Words, it will show a pop-up that your phone needs Google services, but if you tap the screen outside of the pop-up message, it will go away, and you can play Words.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    05-17-15 10:02 PM
    I get a message similar to that using the classic Words With Friends but I am able to close the message. New Words With Friends works smoother and faster for me but the instant messaging part does not work. I downloaded WWF, Netflix, etc. using APK Downloader ( http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ ) You find the App you want on Google Play Store's website, copy the URL, and paste it in the box on the APK Downloader site and click generate download link. From there you can download the APK files for whatever app you find on Google Play and install it. I do it all from my BlackBerry, a computer isn't required.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 07:38 AM
    Hmm, WWF works find on my Passport and no Google service required.
    05-18-15 12:29 PM
    Let the OP tell us where he is getting his Words with Friends. Obviously, there are websites which are not installing the most current versions. That's why it might ask for an updated version.

I actually deleted WWF from my Passport, but it did work before.
    05-18-15 02:23 PM
    I'm having the same problem. I updated my version of Words with Friends using the Amazon app store, and now when I sign on, I get a pop-up screen that says "Welcome Back! Zynga has updated our terms of service and privacy policy. ... By continuing to play, you agree to these updates." But I can't close this screen or continue to play.
    06-06-15 04:07 PM