If you break\lost\throw your main phone or just have to buy another one, is the Classic still your choice?

I had a Q10, then the Classic, then the Passport, then two Galaxy flagships (Note5 and S6). But, I still missing BB10 device. So, after that I decided to come back to Classic. Just ordered it and waiting for delivery.

What about you?
    rumagin likes this.
    01-14-16 05:27 AM
    no brainer yah.. but il order the blue cobalt and il add full body protection.. coz right due to scratches I was forced to buy a skinomi skin to hide the scratches due to daily use and I bought my classic second hand

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 05:39 AM
    this sort of question was raised before some where!
    as well as "would you buy a PP" and so on....

anyway to answer the question, AGAIN!

YES going to stock pile Classic devices this year, beside of getting one or two PP devices as well.

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    01-14-16 06:56 AM
    Not only one! Two, three, four...

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 06:56 AM
    I will look into the Priv and Vienna first to see if they are quicker. If not, then yeah, another Classic.
    01-14-16 07:09 AM
    Yes.

I had a Classic, went back to iPhone, used iPhone for a while, went to Priv, didn't like Priv - needs too many fixes but it is early days in fairness. Keypad also not great.
    Had iPhone and went to OnePlus X - liked it but not massively keen on Android.

And now here I am back on iPhone and completely getting annoyed with a virtual keypad (as I have with every phone I've had so far).
    I am just waiting to find the right used Classic before I purchase and intend to buy a new iPod Touch for all my apps and music so I have the best of both.

But in terms of buying one now, yes absolutely. Why not?
    If you want one and you'd get use from one (or anything for that matter) then why would it need to be considered?
    vitalyok likes this.
    01-14-16 08:06 AM
    Have some classic devices

Just can say those manufactured from 15 / 08 are better build.

Regards
    yuvaraki likes this.
    01-14-16 08:14 AM

Regards
    Quick question. How can we tell when our Classic devices were manufactured?
    01-14-16 08:48 AM
    Quick question. How can we tell when our Classic devices were manufactured?
    check the box ul see it..

Posted via CB10
    yuvaraki likes this.
    01-14-16 09:28 AM
    Yes.

I had a Classic, went back to iPhone, used iPhone for a while, went to Priv, didn't like Priv - needs too many fixes but it is early days in fairness. Keypad also not great.
    Had iPhone and went to OnePlus X - liked it but not massively keen on Android.

And now here I am back on iPhone and completely getting annoyed with a virtual keypad (as I have with every phone I've had so far).
    I am just waiting to find the right used Classic before I purchase and intend to buy a new iPod Touch for all my apps and music so I have the best of both.

But in terms of buying one now, yes absolutely. Why not?
    If you want one and you'd get use from one (or anything for that matter) then why would it need to be considered?
    I got an Amazon Warehouse Deal used Classic for 178.

Posted via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    01-14-16 10:12 AM

Regards
    Trying to understand.
    Those from August 15th are better build ?
    Or is it August 2015 ?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 10:40 AM
    I just received my Classic last week, after almost a year with the PP. So yes, I would and did purchase a Classic today.
    01-14-16 12:08 PM
    no brainer yah.. but il order the blue cobalt and il add full body protection..
    Covering up the blue classic is like covering up Brooklyn Decker! Those babies were meant to be seen!!!
    yuvaraki and DarkJoker33 like this.
    01-14-16 01:06 PM
    Yup, would do it again. I would like to think there is a better phone out there that I could potentially upgrade too but let's be real, nothing is quite like the classic

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 01:38 PM
    Thanks guys for replies! I have the same feelings about Classic...
    I just received my Classic last week, after almost a year with the PP. So yes, I would and did purchase a Classic today.
    So, you've decided to change your main device or just want to have the Classic as a "backup phone"? I had passports (black, then red) in the past, but, let's be honest, it's not as productive as Classic (you can do things on Classic much faster and more convenient).
    01-14-16 02:24 PM
    Got two personal ones already. Just got another (3rd) for the wife. Company provides all I want for business use, also. Having a spare is handy if one gets brutalized under a skid loader, for example. (long story, ). Spare classics make useful wifi devices, if nothing else.
    01-14-16 02:35 PM
    Yeah, I have the black one but would probably get the blue one if something happened to this one.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 04:31 PM
    Currently in using a Z10 I picked up off of Craigslist for 180 about 2 years ago used and it starting to have problems (barely) this has been a great phone. In currently debating between a classic and a Z30. I know they're both considered old now but I really want to stay with BlackBerry, I've been using them close to 10 years? I forget. What are some of the pros of the Classic, I know the screen is a bit smaller but other than that what are some of the cons? Not looking to get into an IPhone or Android. The Price is too pricey for me. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    yuvaraki likes this.
    01-14-16 04:40 PM
    Covering up the blue classic is like covering up Brooklyn Decker! Those babies were meant to be seen!!!

of course il look for best possible protection without sacrificing the look.. Im waiting for my skinomi light wood right now with my black BlackBerry classic.. got no option since it has some scratches.. just waNna hide the scratches

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 06:15 PM
    NO

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 08:19 PM
    YES
    01-14-16 09:08 PM
    fo sure yes i would, the phone is just too good not to use its the perfect size for mobility and usefulness

Would you still buy a Classic today?-article-rape-0112.jpg
    01-14-16 10:01 PM
    My Q10 problematic, FINALLY, t-mobile replaced it today under warranty with a Classic- it's on my lap top connected to link "restoring" so excited can't wait to have trac pad back! t-mobile also selling them brand new for less money that Blackberry!

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 11:07 PM
    If you break\lost\throw your main phone or just have to buy another one, is the Classic still your choice?

I had a Q10, then the Classic, then the Passport, then two Galaxy flagships (Note5 and S6). But, I still missing BB10 device. So, after that I decided to come back to Classic. Just ordered it and waiting for delivery.

What about you?
    Would go with the Passport SE in a heartbeat. The Blueberry Classic will have a special place in my heart forever! Arguably the best BBRY I've personally owned.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 12:19 AM
    I would

Posted via my BlackBerry Classic
    01-15-16 05:22 AM
177 123 ...