No. Too slow. Too fuzzy. Too many malfunctions. Very sad though that BlackBerry never improved it though they must know the many snags. Otherwise it would have been the best phone ever: physical keyboard, size, weigh, scroll button.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-16 10:34 PM
    Blackberry Classic is a very nice phone. I've had mine since I joined the pre-order bunch. I just ordered a DTEK 50 and I am very excited to try it. Would I buy the Classic again at this time, probably not. I am not a huge app user, but I did get very frustrated with the limited apps. I have a cheap Blu android and it actually is quite nice to play with and getting the apps I want is great. The DTEK with BB features will likely be great. However, if BB makes enough of an impact with the DTEK and they actually produce another PKB android phone I will jump on that very quickly. The Classic is a solid wonderful phone, but no I wouldn't buy it again at this time in my life.
    07-30-16 11:33 PM
    310 euros today? Definitely I would NOT buy it. My friend won an ebay auction for 180 USD the other day, brand new in box. That's like a 160 euros

Posted via CB10
    07-31-16 01:55 AM
    If you come from android I think you will regret buying the blackberry. There's zero app, no joke

Posted via CB10
    07-31-16 01:56 AM
    with that price no. Classic is so laggy but I like the form factor u will see the difference in terms of speed using after using both. Classic with passport specs Is heaven...

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 07:51 PM
    Yes absolutely. I went from a galaxy note 5 to the Classic and I'm in love with it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-03-16 07:58 PM
    In 2016 yes. In 2017 no, due to no Whatsapp

Posted via CB10 on my Classic
    08-03-16 08:12 PM
    I currently have a BlackBerry Classic and would buy another one. Not only do I love the physical keyboards among other things, the form factor and hub are great. I want another one for backup just in case something happens to my current device. I pretty much like the apps that comes with it in BlackBerry World. I have a Samsung Tab A for all other apps and videos. I love my Classic and will keep them until they no longer work. <3

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 09:05 PM
    Yes absolutely. I went from a galaxy note 5 to the Classic and I'm in love with it.

That's quite a change!

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 05:15 PM
    It speaks for how well the blackberry classic functions. I'm happy I made the switch. It has increased my productivity on my phone with work and most aspects of life. It is definitely something you have to get used to but once you realize that you don't need all the useless bloat ware and apps on most modern touch screen phone, it made the change a no brainer.

Not to mention the physical keyboard!!!

FahedAlDerbi likes this.
    08-04-16 08:09 PM
    It speaks for how well the blackberry classic functions. I'm happy I made the switch. It has increased my productivity on my phone with work and most aspects of life. It is definitely something you have to get used to but once you realize that you don't need all the useless bloat ware and apps on most modern touch screen phone, it made the change a no brainer.

Not to mention the physical keyboard!!!

Try BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition.. The PKb is great once you get used to it. Plus the overall speed...

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 10:42 PM
    I have been holding onto my blackberry bold for years and Love it but i finally need to give in and get a new phone. went to get the Classic from Verizon and says they no longer carry it. What up with this? do you all still recommend this phone. keyboard is important to me.
    08-10-16 01:28 AM
    I have been holding onto my blackberry bold for years and Love it but i finally need to give in and get a new phone. went to get the Classic from Verizon and says they no longer carry it. What up with this? do you all still recommend this phone. keyboard is important to me.
    Get the BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 01:47 AM
    I have both the Classic and Passport SE. I love them both but for different reasons.

The overall "feel" of the Classic with the scroll button manes it an an ergonomic wonder. It fits in your pocket and is a one handed device. Yes, if the price was right, I'd gladly buy one today.

The SE has such a different typing experience needing a two handed operation. Takes better pics but I'm carrying it in a Seidio Holster. I love the larger screen.

I'm happily married but having both I would compare to having 2 completely different girlfriends that you adore. But they are beautiful and have different but wonderful personalities. You could marry either of them but as long as you don't have to....

You have the best of both worlds at your finger tips!
    08-10-16 07:05 AM
    Love the Classic but as BB10 is no longer developed further and the biggest apps are abandoning the OS, I see no point buying a new one. Unless it's a bargain and bought as a second phone. Waiting for a Classic with Android...
    08-11-16 08:29 AM
    Love the Classic but as BB10 is no longer developed further and the biggest apps are abandoning the OS, I see no point buying a new one. Unless it's a bargain and bought as a second phone. Waiting for a Classic with Android...
    I agree with this. I would think long and hard before I bought one for my primary phone, especially at a high price. I bought one used (a month old) for $140 and it's just for fun. I can afford it so it's no big deal.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-16 03:37 PM
    No. Too slow. Too fuzzy. Too many malfunctions. Very sad though that BlackBerry never improved it though they must know the many snags. Otherwise it would have been the best phone ever: physical keyboard, size, weigh, scroll button.

Posted via CB10
    Strange I have none of those issues with my Classic and YES I would buy it again.
    08-11-16 03:49 PM
    If you come from android I think you will regret buying the blackberry. There's zero app, no joke

Posted via CB10
    I think you may have your facts mixed up my Classic has three pages of Apps and I added one, Gas Buddy and a link to FB. All the rest came with the phone and Blackberry World has lots available that were on my 9810 that I did not use. So how do you get zero or are you an Android user with NO experience with BB10?
    08-11-16 04:03 PM
    I bought the Classic a month ago, just to change things up. I ordered direct from BB.

I like it. Form factor, build quality, performance, all good.

A good travel phone. PD Air wallet, no case. Rugged and handsome. Love it.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-16 09:36 AM
    Yes, I would buy it again. I have a Galaxy S7 and a BB Classic. The S7 collects dust and fingerprints like no other phone I've ever had and because it's all glass, you absolutely have to have an ugly case for it. The Classic is now my primary phone and I love it. I bought it for business use only but that didn't last long.
    08-14-16 10:02 AM
    Was wondering the same myself. I am currently using Nokia n9 which was dropped support basically even before being released (Nokia acquired by M$) and I don't want to go that road again. On the other hand, I like the BB OS, love the design of the device. Let's say at that price tag - no, I wouldn't buy it. If I find more reasonable deal - I definitely go for it.
    08-14-16 01:25 PM
    I recently won an auction for a Classic off eBay for a sweet deal, so I'm eagerly awaiting to receive it in the mail. I use an iPhone 6S Plus but I've always liked BB phones. I liked the Z30 but I prefer the tactile feedback of a keyboard. Such a shame a lot of social apps are dropping support for BB so there's less Hub integration.
    08-14-16 09:33 PM
    Yes, I think it is still worth it. I have one and it has the best keyboard BB has ever made, Hands Down! I love how fast and accurate the keyboard is, my fingers can fly on it!
    08-14-16 10:53 PM
48 12