I've been a long time Blackberry user until September of this year. I switched to iPhone 5s. Is it worth it to switch back to BB when the classic comes out? The classic reminds me of my 9930 which I loved but lacking in updated ram requirements etc.
    11-16-14 10:40 AM
    Yes. It is absolutely worth switching.

But really.. what response did you expect from a BlackBerry fan site? I'm not saying the above answer isn't true. In fact I certainly believe it is true.. for the most part we are all here because we came to realization that BlackBerry was better suited for us at one point or another.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 10:43 AM
    YES
    11-16-14 10:52 AM
    I have the iPhone 5, if the Classic doesn't do it then, I'm getting the Z30. The Z30 beats the iPhone, even the 6 and yes I've tried the 6.
    11-16-14 11:00 AM
    how come peeps says yes when they haven't tried it???

Depends of your needs...
    11-16-14 11:52 AM
    If you've come to Crackberry to ask that question, then I suspect you want to hear the answer yes.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 11:54 AM
    by doing so...it is given the wrong info...
    11-16-14 11:59 AM
    I've been a long time Blackberry user until September of this year. I switched to iPhone 5s. Is it worth it to switch back to BB when the classic comes out? The classic reminds me of my 9930 which I loved but lacking in updated ram requirements etc.
    I'll share this...

Around December of last year, I had a Z10 that I used for a little while... playing with trying to make Android apps run on it. That wasn't working so well, at least not as seamless as it should be. I used an LG G3 for a while. Then I bought an iPhone 5S a few months ago. 64gb, spent $500 on it used. I expected that I would probably use it going forward, eventhough email and some other things were a lot weaker than BlackBerry and I needed them on a daily basis.

Recently, BB10 version 10.3 came out which has the Amazon App store preinstalled and supposedly was better overall with Android. So, I fired back up my Z10 and loaded one of the leaks. I downloaded the Android apps I needed, including the ones that wouldn't work previously. There are a lot of other improvements in the OS from the previous BB10 I was using - especially in terms of notifications. Bottom line is, my iPhone is for sale right now on eBay and I've preorderred the BB Classic. This Z10 is running every single app I need between BB World and what I can get from the Amazon Store or direclty from Google Play using the SNAP installed app.

As for RAM... it's reported that it will have 2GB of RAM. The same amount as a Galaxy S5. No concerns there.
    phuoc likes this.
    11-16-14 12:14 PM
    by doing so...it is given the wrong info...
    He asked for an opinion of course, because no one can tell him anything but an opinion on this question. No one has seen or used the classic, so it's an opinion that he's asking for.

My opinion is yes. What else would one expect in the classic forum, on a BB message board?
    11-16-14 07:04 PM
    If you loved the 9930 you will love the Classic not all specs are known although I'm sure it will please Blackberry fans present and future .
    11-18-14 07:02 AM
    which model of blackberry has more worth and value.
    11-18-14 07:09 AM
    I believe if the classic comes to Verizon I'll be back to Blackberry.
    11-18-14 06:15 PM
    I believe if the classic comes to Verizon I'll be back to Blackberry.
    Likewise and since I sold my business today:-), I won't need the company iphone. Now, the classic or the z30? Decisions, decisions.
    11-18-14 08:28 PM
    No one has actually had the device yet so who knows if it's worth or not.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 10:24 PM
    I hope so, or else I'm going to regret not buying the BlackBerry Bold when I had the chance.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 10:33 PM