"Work wide" is the slogan for the passport but I am wondering to what degree this will benefit the Classic.

Think about this: it will have the widest screen in portrait mode that BlackBerry has ever produced other than the Passport.
    Due to that, I think there are many instances where it will beat the z10.

That said, I wonder how it would compare to the z30? Perhaps the 30 is wider or as wide in portrait mode but even then, when you have the keyboard up, it's probably not any bigger.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 07:30 AM
    I don't really think they want to risk making people think the Classic is also 'too wide' for them. If they didn't fall for the 'work wide' campaign, it's likely because they thought the Passport was too big. The classic has it's own differentiating features and deserves its own 'slogan'!
    12-10-14 08:08 AM
    I don't really think they want to risk making people think the Classic is also 'too wide' for them. If they didn't fall for the 'work wide' campaign, it's likely because they thought the Passport was too big. The classic has it's own differentiating features and deserves its own 'slogan'!
    Oh, I am not talking about any ad campaign. I am asking if there will be any of the same real world benefits of the square screen on the classic, or will it still be too small?

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 11:31 AM
    With the resolution and pixel density being what it is, I don't think "Word wide" applies. It's more like "Work"... lol!

Posted via CB10
    KingOfQwerty likes this.
    12-11-14 09:57 PM
    Oh, I am not talking about any ad campaign. I am asking if there will be any of the same real world benefits of the square screen on the classic, or will it still be too small?

Posted via CB10
    Too small for what? The Passport doesn't only benefit just due to the large screen but also the huge bump in screen resolution. I'd say if the Q10/Q5 screens were too small for the stuff you want to do, the Classic won't really change that.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 01:38 AM