I recently had to switch to the iPhone 6s from my classic (which I am typing this on now). Our work byod program no longer supports BlackBerry devices. It's a sad day and there are many functions I already miss from my daily driver, least of which is the keyboard and bb10 gestures.

All said, I still find myself using the classic on WiFi to get my daily fix. Even though the 6s is a solid device, there are some things that just can't be compensated. just wanted to share!

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 07:26 PM
    My work place only wants BlackBerry. Just upgraded me from a Q5 to a Classic. I'm loving it so far
    12-02-15 08:33 PM
    I recently had to switch to the iPhone 6s from my classic (which I am typing this on now). Our work byod program no longer supports BlackBerry devices. It's a sad day and there are many functions I already miss from my daily driver, most of which is the keyboard and bb10 gestures.

All said, I still find myself using the classic on WiFi to get my daily fix. Even though the 6s is a solid device, there are some things that just can't be compensated. just wanted to share!

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry about your loss.
    It seems odd that your boss doesn't care about productivity.

Want me to get in touch with him?

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 08:42 PM
    That's a huge bummer...I would seriously start looking for another place of business. LoL

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 09:34 PM
    Place of business or place of employment.....

J Be....Here But Gone...
    12-02-15 11:20 PM
    Place of business or place of employment.....

J Be....Here But Gone...
    I meant employment...then again I wasn't as serious as I sounded.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-15 11:23 PM
    My sister is a manager and her work gave her a iphone as a work phone. She said she hates it. She has a passport as her personal phone and has always had a blackberry since the pearl

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 09:15 AM
    I had the same thing happen as well. Just get a plan for the BlackBerry Classic if you can. It's wonderful.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 01:31 AM
    Well, I have to use an Android device for my work now. Ugh, I can't believe how many people like using that OS... I honestly don't get it. It's as clunky as clunky gets. And all of the stupid sound effects I have to turn off. It's so immature sounding out of the box. I can't believe there are guys out there using these phones with those sound effects. I've seen it and it's like really? And for an OS that people keep boasting is so "open" and "customizable" the notification settings are extremely limited compared to BB. Switching and closing apps is this clumsy exercise tapping, then swiping, then tapping, ugh... I don't care if BB10 stops being supported, I'll use my Classic until it physically doesn't work anymore...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-07-15 12:26 PM