I'm really hoping that blackberry will put out a phone with the same dimensions as the classic with the physical buttons call an end button but with full Android kind of like the key to but a smaller version..

Anyone think we'll ever get one or is this just a fantasy?
    10-24-18 03:12 PM
    Fantasy.
    the_boon likes this.
    10-24-18 03:44 PM
    The closest you'll ever get to that is the Key series.
    the_boon likes this.
    10-26-18 02:28 AM
    Nope. Just a fantasy. Btw one does have sort of physical answer and hangup buttons on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ - double press the space key for answering a call, press the power button for hangup...so why waste the valuable screen estate for those, right? Sure, there's no trackpad but on the other hand you do have the capacitive layer on your PKB and although it cannot account for a trackpad if you combine it with the fact that all of the notorious text editing shortcuts are there (ctrl+X, ctrl+V, ctrl+A) it makes all the more sense not to lose that screen estate solely for answer / hang up buttons. Having got used to what the KEYᵒⁿᵉ PKB has to offer I don't think I'm any slower or less accurate than with my Classic. I reckon the speed is the same while I find the predictive typing and the autocorrect functions to work even better than on the Classic. What sucks is the voice dictation as the Google's voice dictation with the Google now service just doesn't recognize punctuation commands (you say "question mark" and that's what you get in the form of a written text...lame). Voice dictation should work OK with the Google assistant service but apparently my region isn't eligible for that one just yet. I remember the Wolfram project based BB10 voice dictation to have worked really well and used to actually use it...
    10-27-18 04:37 AM
    I wish the same thing too. Been using my Classic for the last week and keeping the KEYone at home as a secondary device. If you really want BlackBerry Mobile to know about your wishes, make sure to fill out their survey! Tell them what you want!
    10-28-18 08:36 AM
    The Classic is basically the same width as a LE so I expect a similar typing experience. The LE is about 3/4 inch taller for the Android compliant screen. Really the LE replaces the Classic. Why wait, get a LE.
    the_boon likes this.
    10-28-18 10:15 AM
    The Classic is basically the same width as a LE so I expect a similar typing experience. The LE is about 3/4 inch taller for the Android compliant screen. Really the LE replaces the Classic. Why wait, get a LE.
    Agreed.
    If I had to describe the LE's keyboard in one word it would be: Effortless

The weight and balance is a big step up from the KEYone, which felt more top heavy when typing, partly because the keyboard is placed lower on the phone's body.
    10-28-18 10:58 AM
    Ithink rim is proud again of its devices since the key key2?

Mostof the customers percieved them originally as nostalgic with keypad ihope they properly tackled that

Posted via CB10
    10-28-18 07:56 PM
    I'm really hoping that blackberry will put out a phone with the same dimensions as the classic with the physical buttons call an end button but with full Android kind of like the key to but a smaller version..

the_boon likes this.
    10-28-18 08:37 PM
    That is a same dream with passport but blackberry will not considered it. Blackberry is not a blackberry. It's a TCL company. Tcl will kill blackberry device in a few years.

Blackberry Passport silver edit 10.3.3 2137
    10-29-18 05:28 AM
    That is a same dream with passport but blackberry will not considered it. Blackberry is not a blackberry. It's a TCL company. Tcl will kill blackberry device in a few years.

TCL has probably done a better job of marketing/selling/distributing BlackBerry branded devices than BlackBerry ltd themselves during the whole BB10 era.
    10-29-18 05:32 AM

BlackBerry itself killed BlackBerry hardware in so many different ways. Literally and figuratively..... BBMo/TCL is no less BB than anything BB ever produced. BBAndroid on BBMo/TCL KEYone and Key2 hardware is far improved when compared to BB hardware like the PRIV and interims DTEK hardware.
    10-29-18 08:09 AM