my itian wireless charger showed up in the mail today. I set it up and my classic won't charge. my classic has a serial number which is suppose to support wireless charging. do I need to mess with any settings to get it to work or should it just work automatically? I can hear the charger beeping when I put the phone on it and the light is lit on the charger.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 06:26 PM
    Which model supports the classic?

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 06:40 PM
    my itian wireless charger showed up in the mail today. I set it up and my classic won't charge. my classic has a serial number which is suppose to support wireless charging. do I need to mess with any settings to get it to work or should it just work automatically? I can hear the charger beeping when I put the phone on it and the light is lit on the charger.

Posted via CB10
    Not... that I'm aware of, though I don't have the Verizon variant of the Classic. I also don't know off hand which ones support it and which ones don't, just that mine doesn't. That being said, it should "just work", and when the coils react with each other, it should just start charging without any input from you.

Upon a quick Google search, I see that the AT&T variant supports PMA and not Qi, and from another search (don't quote me on this), the Verizon variant supports Qi charging. Beyond that, I know nothing else for fact.

Models SQC100-2, 3 and 5 are the only ones that have it built in. These are most likely to be AT&T and Verizon branded as well.

If you don't know, you can find out your phone's model# under Settings>About>category: General>Model Number
    TorchFrank likes this.
    07-02-15 06:40 PM
    I use a QI wireless charger for my ATT Classic and it works just fine. The ATT Classic is optimized for PMA but is also compatible with QI.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 06:43 PM
    I have at&t. I guess it's possible I don't have wireless charging. at this point I have to believe that but idk

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 05:05 AM
    my model # is sqc100-2. not sure why wireless charging isnt working, it might be the charger itself. weird.
    07-03-15 07:46 AM