We are already seeing cases, photos, and specs for the Q30. Nothing yet for the Q20, and Chen has already blurted out there will be 3 keyboard devices coming out before the Classic...

Edit: or was it 2 kb devices before the Classic? I forgot, one of them. But it's fairly obvious the Q30 is releasing first.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Have you read "anything official"? Specs? About the Q30?? I thought they still do not know how it will be called?!?

BlackBerry*Q10, Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    05-31-14 12:03 AM
    I Do, I Do, I Do want a Q20...
    Attachment 271471

Rocking the Z30 Regina SK Canada
    Seems like someone cut my credit line on that one. Anyway, I did another rendition..

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post10414437
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    05-31-14 01:59 AM
    If I have money to spare by then, then yes, I would love to own a Q20 since I'm one of those that miss the trackpad

I've learnt to live without it by using my Q10 since last September, but the trackpad still provides a faster way to edit text. Helps productivity.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-14 03:20 AM
    Seems like someone cut my credit line on that one. Anyway, I did another rendition..

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post10414437
    The classic looks fantastic! I would probably end up spending far more money that I logically should for it

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 06:10 PM
    The classic looks amazing. I do not fancy the new looks of the windmere too much. The classic seems to have a nicer keyboard and a track pad. I am fine giving up some screen space for having a better keyboard.

I am liking my z10 but the classic will be awesome for sure. I do not quite understand why everyone is complaining about it.

Posted with my amazing Z10
    06-03-14 02:53 PM
    I'm choosing the Classic over the Windermere. I prefer a 4-row keyboard, trackpad, and function keys/toolbelt. Can't wait for the Classic's release!

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 06:57 PM
    The classic looks fantastic!
    No one knows what it will look like, that's just a made-up drawing.
    06-05-14 05:08 AM
    No one knows what it will look like, that's just a made-up drawing.
    True true

Posted with no typos using the Q10
    06-05-14 08:22 AM
    I agree, the Classic still has the look.... the Windermere looks a bit alien - to me.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 11:34 AM
    I don't understand how Blackberry would seduce consumer with device like Windermere... Even Classic is for a few people... I don't like the way Blackberry start with BB10.
    I'm really happy with my Q10, but i'm a die hard physical keyboard fan. But for new market/new consumers, it's not device like Classic or Windermere that would bring them in the BlackBerry team.

Posted via my French Q10
    phylez likes this.
    06-06-14 03:33 PM
    It can't arrive soon enough! Wake me up when September ends. Haha.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 11:10 PM
    As long as the internals are all up to current specs, and they release it within the next few months (for preliminary O/S bug fixes).....i'll have one in December.

Its exactly what the adamant Legacy users have been waiting for!
    06-07-14 09:11 AM
    If there is a trackpad, yes...
    06-08-14 09:58 AM
    Its exactly what the adamant Legacy users have been waiting for!
    Umm... Really? It comes with customizable notification profiles, easy PIM backup, and BBOS-type BlackBerry Protect functionality (just to name a few legacy features)? I didn't realize the OS was receiving BBOS functionality along with the Q20. This is great news!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 01:27 AM
    No.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 04:48 AM
    Will probably wait for Q30. Big screen. Bigger specs!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 05:02 AM
    I'll buy both q20 and windermere

Posted via CB10
    06-09-14 09:55 PM
    For me it will depend on two things. First whether the device will have proper hardware specs and second whether the style will be awesome. The recent pics that appeared showing the windermere (maybe) seemed a little too big for my taste

Posted with my Q10 on 10.2.1.537
    06-10-14 12:06 PM
    I am anxiously looking forward to its release. I am already over my Q10 because of issues with difficulty/failure to end calls and beginnings of this double-typing thing others have reported.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 07:38 PM
    I am anxiously looking forward to its release. I am already over my Q10 because of issues with difficulty/failure to end calls and beginnings of this double-typing thing others have reported. Posted via CB10
    I find a wired/bluetooth headset works fine for ending calls. Long press the button is what I do and haven't had any such issues. I can also end calls by pressing the power button and hitting the End button on screen, which works fine.
    06-12-14 08:29 PM
    yes
    06-12-14 09:48 PM
    I find a wired/bluetooth headset works fine for ending calls. Long press the button is what I do and haven't had any such issues. I can also end calls by pressing the power button and hitting the End button on screen, which works fine.
    Yah, too much hassle to always have a wired headset everywhere and a wireless one just means one more thing you need to remember to charge. And also both are annoying to keep in your ear all of the time... And if you mean only putting it in your ear when you need to make a call, then it makes it far too inconvenient for a phone call to become a 3 step process...
    Johberry likes this.
    06-13-14 01:00 AM
    Yah, too much hassle to always have a wired headset everywhere and a wireless one just means one more thing you need to remember to charge. And also both are annoying to keep in your ear all of the time... And if you mean only putting it in your ear when you need to make a call, then it makes it far too inconvenient for a phone call to become a 3 step process...
    I usually keep mine (oem blackberry bold 9900 and Q10 supplied ones) in my ears and take them out every so often. I know each person's ears are different in size, so sometimes it's a pain if they don't fit well or feel awkward too. Always in isn't a good idea every time either. I use these card clips (you know, the ties for business/ID cards that clip on the shirt) to keep it in place, so the headset is tangle-free and easy to unclip and put in my ears any time.

Posted via CrackBerry 10 (CB10) application using my BlackBerry Q10.
    06-13-14 03:58 PM
    I usually keep mine (oem blackberry bold 9900 and Q10 supplied ones) in my ears and take them out every so often. I know each person's ears are different in size, so sometimes it's a pain if they don't fit well or feel awkward too. Always in isn't a good idea every time either. I use these card clips (you know, the ties for business/ID cards that clip on the shirt) to keep it in place, so the headset is tangle-free and easy to unclip and put in my ears any time.

Posted via CrackBerry 10 (CB10) application using my BlackBerry Q10.
    It's still that extra time in the morning to set it all up. I literally get dressed, grab my phone, and go. Also, I don't want something in my ears unless I absolutely need them there. I like to keep situational awareness whenever I can...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10?
    06-13-14 06:05 PM
    I probably will I love the end keys

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 06:06 PM
426 ... 1213141516 ...