Since the Classic will have the toolbelt and trackpad, will it lose the BB10 gestures such as swiping up to turn on the screen and the swipe up, then right to the Hub? Saw that their is a Hub button now which replaces the phone button since their is a physical one on the toolbelt. I think it would be a disadvantage of the phone if it removed those features.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by AlexanderJJJ; 10-04-14 at 02:09 AM.
    10-04-14 01:52 AM
    No it won't. Those icons were introduced because, for whatever reason, a lot of people seem to have trouble getting used to the gestures. So they started with those new icons. The Hub symbol is already there since 10.2.1 btw. so you might already have it on your device.

Hopefully not double-typed with my Q10
    matt4pack likes this.
    10-04-14 02:04 AM
    It's no trouble at all. Just speeds up getting things done like before it was taken away

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.1.396
    10-04-14 02:23 AM
    No it won't. Those icons were introduced because, for whatever reason, a lot of people seem to have trouble getting used to the gestures. So they started with those new icons. The Hub symbol is already there since 10.2.1 btw. so you might already have it on your device.
    Well the shortcut that leads to the phone call app is no longer needed, since the Classic now has a dedicated key for it. It only makes sense to switch that for something less redundant. With the Classic being a workhorse phone, it's clear why they chose the hub as that shortcut.
    10-04-14 03:26 AM
    Is there an option to switch off the ability to open the applications via the trackpad?

I kind of want a Q10 with a trackpad for scrolling In the browser (not in the app grid)!

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    10-05-14 02:36 PM
    Is there an option to switch off the ability to open the applications via the trackpad?

I kind of want a Q10 with a trackpad for scrolling In the browser (not in the app grid)!

I don't get it, here's how you disable it: don't use it.

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-05-14 05:50 PM
    I don't get it, here's how you disable it: don't use it.

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    I meant this blue square behind the app logo. I just don't like it...

Picture attached (blue square at the BBVE app logo)

Attachment 303516
    10-06-14 01:12 AM
    Correct
    10-09-14 05:39 PM

Hopefully not double-typed with my Q10
    Hehehe. I like you. But you're gonna hear the "hurr durr efficiency" argument.
    10-09-14 05:42 PM