I think the BlackBerry classic will be priced higher than Z3 and less expensive than the passport. Just saying rather guessing here.

via Q10
    Yeah, I think that's very likely.
    07-11-14 11:23 PM
    I think the BlackBerry classic will be priced higher than Z3 and less expensive than the passport. Just saying rather guessing here.

via Q10
    It looks like there will be 2 Class Qwerty Phones a high end and a Foxconn version.
    07-12-14 08:15 AM
    I would think that their aim would be to get it much closer in price to the z3 lte than to the passport, this is meant to be a more mass-market product just like the z3.
    07-12-14 02:04 PM
    I would think that their aim would be to get it much closer in price to the z3 lte than to the passport, this is meant to be a more mass-market product just like the z3.
    I disagree. It won't even be in the same ballpark as the Z3. The Classic will probably be in the $500-$600 range, while the Z3 is in the $200 range.
    07-13-14 03:11 AM
    No one knows because as yet, no official specs or renderings have been provided despite the projected launch date being only 6 months away !!!
    Ugh... what?

I don't think you follow along very much.

3.5" screen has been known for a LONG time now.

Renderings have been all over. One official one, one professional mock.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    07-13-14 11:50 PM
    I disagree. It won't even be in the same ballpark as the Z3. The Classic will probably be in the $500-$600 range, while the Z3 is in the $200 range.
    I would say your right. I saw on a different thread of a Swedish online store that was selling BlackBerrys. They also listed the Classic (I don't know why) with a price tag of 5,600 SEK I think....sorry I don't remember the details specifically. Of course, this might not be legit, and a whole bunch of other things that should be considered before confirming the price....but you get the idea.

Posted with no typos using the Q10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    07-17-14 12:52 PM
    There will be 2 Classic Series phones. One by Foxconn prices the same as the Z3 and one high end. Everybody is correct.
    07-18-14 04:57 PM
    There will be 2 Classic Series phones. One by Foxconn prices the same as the Z3 and one high end. Everybody is correct.
    how do u know that? i thought u weren't "in the know"? so any truth to this or is it your opinion?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    07-18-14 05:37 PM
33 12