I am thinking about getting a Blackberry Classic, but our IT guys at work say the company's e-mail exchange won't sync on a Blackberry without purchasing an additional server, I believe. I searched online and it appears there is an app in Android (Exchange Active Sync) that will sync Kerio with Blackberry. I just want to make sure this is possible. Also, is it possible to upgrade the operating system of a Classic to the version which the Keyone is operating on?

I would consider getting Keyone, but I don't like big phones. The Classic is more my style.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    10-18-17 07:34 PM
    I'm not sure if the email sync is possible (hopefully someone else can chime in) but the Classic is stuck on BB10, there's no way to upgrade it to Android.
    10-18-17 08:17 PM
    Connecting to servers via Exchange Active Sync through the Hub usually works fine. But perhaps there is some other limitation via the server side from your IT department.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-17 08:34 PM
    if it is ActiveSync, the Classic is ready out of the box for it. My company just retired the BlackBerry Servers they were running and switched to ActiveSync, no issues whatsoever.
    10-18-17 09:19 PM