The dollyrots - kick me to the curb
    I only use cases when I jump into the drums.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-14 10:08 PM
    Scratches, dings, and/or scuffs (even the tiniest ones) send me into convulsions. I keep all of my phones (Q10, Q5, Z30, Z10) in a nice minimal case w/ screen protector unless I am home and each one is still in "like new" condition. When I look at my kids' and friends' phones without a case and all busted up with cracked screens and nasty chunks missing from the corners, it makes me cringe like salt on a slug.

I plan on getting a Classic in April when I switch carriers and I already have 3 screen protectors and a case waiting for it.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    12-28-14 05:37 AM
    So are there any nice cases for the classic or just more or less generic ones? I just want something thin that fits perfect and has a lip to pick the screen off of a surface when lying face down. If I was a rich guy I would never use a case and just replace the phone as needed...but im not there yet.
    02-25-15 07:22 AM
    So are there any nice cases for the classic or just more or less generic ones? I just want something thin that fits perfect and has a lip to pick the screen off of a surface when lying face down. If I was a rich guy I would never use a case and just replace the phone as needed...but im not there yet.
    Seidio has some cases, but quite expensive. I've got a cheap case for now and just ordered this one : http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00SS7...UvbUpU11398804...

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    02-25-15 08:10 AM
    Try this. Use the phone naked when needed, but carry it around in your hands or in your jacket pocket a Blackberry pouch. Note this is NOT the holster.

Attachment 323653

Amazon.com: Genuine BlackBerry Leather Pocket for BlackBerry Classic - Black (ACC-60087-001): Cell Phones & Accessories
    Endorsed.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 09:20 AM
    I just received a cheap rubbery case for my classic which I'll be receiving from Verizon on Friday hopefully. I also received a glass screen protector, not the plastic kinds. I have one on my Note 4 and it has saved my screen and no finger prints!
    I'll order a better case when they make them!
    02-25-15 09:37 AM
    I just received a cheap rubbery case for my classic which I'll be receiving from Verizon on Friday hopefully. I also received a glass screen protector, not the plastic kinds. I have one on my Note 4 and it has saved my screen and no finger prints!
    I'll order a better case when they make them!
    I am hoping to get one on Friday also. I plan on paying for overnight shipping if Verizon allows it. I cannot wait to get this device. lol
    02-25-15 06:49 PM
    I dropped mine and not even that badly, pocket height and put a big dent/scuff in the metal frame...it feels solid enough just holding it but ultimately it's as fragile as just about any other phone out there I think. I used the OEM soft shell.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 07:05 PM
    I would recommend a original BlackBerry pouch as well. Very nice

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 07:28 PM
    Classic is a heavyish device, its also quite large. I bought the oem holster which is a snug/svelt alternative. On a size standpoint its almost the same as the pouch yet it has the top fold over for added protection (top). My only issue with this holster is Its nigh on impossible to extractvthe phone without pressing the top volume button to grab the phone when you pull it out. Minor setback
    02-26-15 04:42 PM
35 12