The ESN/IMEI and ICCID are matched to each other but I'm getting all kinds of know nothing monkey brained answers from PPC like the sim card needs to be activated to it isn't compatable all the way up to it's a problem with my sim card tray, even though it recognizes T-Mobile, metroPCS and Verizon sim cards. It keeps saying SIM Not activated in BBC and then flashes over to saying Emergency calls only...

Is it the theory I'm thinking of? Cause it's a TracFone sim card therefore kinda like Net10 and Straight Talk's answer "Your device is not eligable to be used" or WTF is really going on, clean unblacklisted, so why is it so dang impossible to use a Verizon phone on a Verizon MVNO
    07-20-17 04:22 PM
    PagePlus will probably have to contact someone from Verizon to get you situated, but good luck on that. Most MVNO are lean, low budget CSR and won't go that extra mile for you.
    07-20-17 04:34 PM
    It's the stupidest thing I've ever seen or heard of and I was with Page Plus Cellular in 2010, I think now since they've gotten LTE coverage they've gotten shi77ier, cockier and more full of themselves and dumb also to say the least as well as more expensive suddenly, but sadly I like their prepaid plans more than Verizon's I know of a PPC Supported shop, I might take it there and see what he can figure out, he sells ChinAndroids old school flip and slider phones, nokia's and any MVNO starter kit you can think of too just about, hopefully he can help me!
    07-20-17 04:44 PM
    Since Tracphone bought PPC out they've really clamped down on expenses to the bottom-line, squeezing dealers on selling PINs for example, you hardly ever see discounts online anymore.

Like any large company, CSRs are measured by how many calls they take per shift, not if they are able to resolve an unusual problem with brains and experience.
    07-20-17 05:10 PM
    That explains the direction their customer service went too, since 2010 and IG I can see why Kitty Wireless and Black Dog Wireless suddenly disappeared and dropped out of PPC service coverage, but TracFone buying out PPC explains it all, IG I really will have to go with a Verizon prepaid or contract plan then... Since I already tried activating it on Straight Talk and Net10 and I can see the same exact dumbfounded answer already in the longrun, yes your phone is a Verizon phone clean ESN/IMEI but according to your area code it's not eligable. hahahaha!! Buncha BS
    07-20-17 06:02 PM