Hi, I've downloaded the apps you need to have google play on my BlackBerry Classic like google settings, google blackberry ID and the google app to add my account, then I downloaded some apps from google like google voice and Gmail, but it won't Sync not Google voice and not Gmail.
    If anyone can please help me!
    Thanks
    01-28-20 11:27 AM
    Hi, I've downloaded the apps you need to have google play on my BlackBerry Classic like google settings, google blackberry ID and the google app to add my account, then I downloaded some apps from google like google voice and Gmail, but it won't Sync not Google voice and not Gmail.
    Thanks
    Because the Cobalt solution is so old, it no longer functions.

Forget Google apps on BB10.

Incidentally, even if it did work, you're missing the biggest step - any apps that required Google Play Services had to first be patched with special software on your PC.
    01-28-20 12:41 PM
    What does patched with special software mean?
    01-28-20 01:21 PM
    Thanks
    Google has been down globally, a lot, for the last few days it may have settled back now
    01-28-20 01:39 PM
    Google has been down globally, a lot, for the last few days it may have settled back now
    Not here for me
    01-28-20 02:16 PM
    What does patched with special software mean?
    It means you have to strip Play Services dependencies away using software on your PC in order for it to work instead with Cobalt's modified Play Services.
    01-28-20 03:01 PM
    Can you give me more fuller instructions on how to do that or maybe a link to a video that shows me how to do that?
    Thanks
    01-28-20 03:35 PM
    Can you give me more fuller instructions on how to do that or maybe a link to a video that shows me how to do that?
    Thanks
    It doesn't matter anymore, as the solution no longer works for the vast majority of apps anyway - including Google's.
    01-28-20 04:00 PM
    It doesn't matter anymore, as the solution no longer works for the vast majority of apps anyway - including Google's.
    OK thanks anyway!
    I'm just looking for an app that's like google Voice if you can help me with that that works with BlackBerry 10.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-28-20 04:30 PM
    OK thanks anyway!
    I'm just looking for an app that's like google Voice if you can help me with that that works with BlackBerry 10.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    There isn't one anymore since the native one was shut down.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-28-20 04:39 PM
    OK thanks anyway!
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Google Voice is one app that forced me to dump BB10 ultimately. Last time I fired up BB10 I couldn’t find any of texting or calling apps like TextNow or Textfree either that weren’t sluggish and truly compatible anymore.
    01-28-20 09:27 PM