Why won't my BlackBerry Classic just behave while in my pocket?-img_20150730_201536.jpg

That will solve al your problems!!

Posted via my awesome Classic
    07-30-15 01:15 PM
    I haven't had any pocket dialing so far even if I put my Classic in my pocket all the times.

I did get PocketSafe for free this morning.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 01:45 PM
    When I lock my screen and put my Classic in my pocket, the bedside mode window inevitably comes down and that puts up the small alarm "window" at the bottom of the screen, and so while in my pocket the phone decides I have pressed this and that and it changes the alarm settings, its very annoying.

I cannot delete the alarm (it is there by default) and turning the alarm off doesn't help (the window remains there in bedside mode) and I cant turn off the bedside mode dark window that slides down from the top.

Any suggestions? I just want my Classic to lock when I tell it to lock; not change alarm settings...
    Your pants are too tight! Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-30-15 01:51 PM
    Pocketsafe will not stop the pocket dialing on a classic, it only blocks the screen, not button presses. Like others have posted, the only answer is a sleeve or holster.
    07-31-15 03:00 PM
    1. How can you keep such a heavy phone in a shirt pocket?! And what if the shirt don't have pockets? Actually, none of my slim fit shirts has pockets... Jacket, coat, yes, sure, but it's hot as hell these days

2. The phone is already big enough without the leather pouch, now you're telling me to make it even bigger! And, I switched back to BlackBerry just for the speed of doing things (namely: checking notifications, speed dialling, shortcuts), a leather pouch just adds at least another action, not to considering the hassle of the pouch itself when you're using the phone

3. Oh really, I need now an app to keep my phone from getting crazy by itself?! Are you out of your mind?!
    BlackBerry, just provide a solution fast and cut all the BS!

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 04:58 PM
    3. Oh really, I need now an app to keep my phone from getting crazy by itself?! Are you out of your mind?!
    BlackBerry, just provide a solution fast and cut all the BS!

Posted via CB10
    And again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150730_201536.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	364762

That will solve al your problems!!

Or another kind of protection / sleeve / holster / case

07-31-15 05:21 PM
    1. How can you keep such a heavy phone in a shirt pocket?
    Posted via CB10
    Easy, Columbia makes them, they have velcro flaps.
    07-31-15 06:00 PM
    Pocketsafe will not stop the pocket dialing on a classic, it only blocks the screen, not button presses. Like others have posted, the only answer is a sleeve or holster.
    Thanks for your 1 star review in BlackBerry World, much appreciated, that makes me want to continue developing apps for BlackBerry 10 users.

Why won't my BlackBerry Classic just behave while in my pocket?-img_20150731_213859.png

In fact, it does prevent typing with physical keyboard, try typing a response to this thread while blocking the proximity sensor to see if you can write something. No.

Posted via CB10
    JanuarJaguar likes this.
    07-31-15 08:41 PM
    Thanks for your 1 star review in BlackBerry World, much appreciated, that makes me want to continue developing apps for BlackBerry 10 users.

Name:	IMG_20150731_213859.png 
Views:	262 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	364931

In fact, it does prevent typing with physical keyboard, try typing a response to this thread while blocking the proximity sensor to see if you can write something. No.

Posted via CB10
    Typical egocentric way of thinking. Because it doesn't do exactly what HE wants it to, it must be bad for everyone, so one star...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    08-01-15 12:12 AM

Name:	IMG_20150731_213859.png 
Views:	262 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	364931

Posted via CB10
    Also, if I'm not mistaken, it was offered for free for a limited time.
    08-01-15 04:24 AM
    And again.

Or another kind of protection / sleeve / holster / case

LOL, did you even read my full comment?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 05:03 AM
    Easy, Columbia makes them, they have velcro flaps.
    LOL, around here people do care of their appearance and somehow that doesn't look classy to me (if i'm imagining it correctly in my mind)

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 05:44 AM
    Yes it does happen quite often. Oddly enough I never noticed that the issue when I used the Q10. I think because when I used the Q10 the OS didn't support keyboard shortcuts so the keyboard wouldn't activate the screen.

I never had a single pocket dial with legacy BlackBerry devices. Just another case of BlackBerry failing at reinventing something that they already had in place.

Posted via Classic or maybe the Passport
    I'm using a Blue Classic right now. Half the time I take the Classic out of my pants, it's unlocked, and I'm two menus deep into something. Or writing a blank email.

So weird. Never happened with the Q10 either. What is going on...

But the numberpad did wake the screen on the Q10 you know.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 08:34 AM
    I'll never understand anyone who puts a phone in their pants pocket...be it the front or back ones. Doesn't make sense to me at all.

Shirt pockets...suit jacket pockets...understandable. But with sitting down, standing up and bending over that can wreck a phone, especially without a case.

To each their own I guess.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    Yep. 10char

Posted via CB10
    08-01-15 09:19 AM
39 12